Bills/Browns Fan Fight in Section 510

wil1226

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat in 531 and had about 10 Bills fans behind me I would have loved to smack. Bills chant every 3min, spilled beer onto couple in front of me who of course figured it was my group, horrible football knowledge etc etc etc. Morons.

Someone posted last week about the current generation of Bills fans in their twenties (of which I'm a part of) that is largely responsible for the over-the-top behavior at games. This was a perfect representation of that viewpoint.

i agree im in my mid twenty's and i will not even drink at the Ralph because of the sloppy ass drunk people, i go to have a good time and watch the game not get wasted and be stupid, it ruins the experience for so many people

i agree im in my mid twenty's and i will not even drink at the Ralph because of the sloppy ass drunk people, i go to have a good time and watch the game not get wasted and be stupid, it ruins the experience for so many people

I can still drink at an event and not be a douche to complete strangers. Simple. Maybe it was the 6 shot latte that counteracted the beers and vodka, but its not hard to be civil even when drunk when behind enemy lines.

Once again, this is 90% of Bills fans being great, 10% ruining it for friends/foe alike.

Edited by stony

I can still drink at an event and not be a douche to complete strangers. Simple. Maybe it was the 6 shot latte that counteracted the beers and vodka, but its not hard to be civil even when drunk when behind enemy lines.

Once again, this is 90% of Bills fans being great, 10% ruining it for friends/foe alike.

I agree. I pound beers before and during the game, but yet somehow manage to avoid the fray. I don't bother others, and they don't bother me. Pretty simple. Never had a problem at the Ralph.

Would have no problem if they stopped serving alcohol at games. It will never happen, but I think it would make the experience much better. Yes there are 10,000 people who can handle their alcohol, but there is always one NEARBY who cant. I was arrested there last year for LITERALLY HOLDING AN INTOXICATED DOLPHINS FAN who was trying to attack me. It taught me two things at football games. 1 Dont try and behave yourself and do the right thing because you will be in jail anyway, and 2. Stay home and watch. I was still taken to jail while this idiot is wrestling 5 police officers. I dont drink so I was stone cold sober trying to reason with the guy to calm down because I felt bad for him. Next thing I know I am in a cell with this POS. I couldnt believe it!

The behavior of the drunken, lower-primates at that last Bills-Browns MNF game back in 2008 caused me to boycott night games at RWS - and, I gottta say, sometimes the day games aren't much better.

Nobody's makin' Mom proud these days - it's enough to drive you to the Paul Maguire Club! (That said, nice to see old-dude Bills guy kick young Cleveland punk's ass B-) )

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! :beer:

I thought that all troubles would disappear when they banned smoking in designated areas! :rolleyes:

I was arrested there last year for LITERALLY HOLDING AN INTOXICATED DOLPHINS FAN who was trying to attack me. It taught me two things at football games. 1 Dont try and behave yourself and do the right thing because you will be in jail anyway, and 2. Stay home and watch. I was still taken to jail while this idiot is wrestling 5 police officers. I dont drink so I was stone cold sober trying to reason with the guy to calm down because I felt bad for him. Next thing I know I am in a cell with this POS. I couldnt believe it!

that blows dude. hope you at least got the judge to believe you

dont challenge abusers, just go get the ushers. i cant tell you how many times ive had people thrown out of the ralph for abusing opposing fans. friendly banter is one thing, but sustained verbal abuse is something entirely different and deserving of getting tossed. dont wait until it becomes physical, its obvious when someone isnt going to shut up, just go get security and let them deal with it

I like it

And many of the comments in this thread are about how someone kicked the other guys ass. Wake up people this is the type,of behavior that is making the stands empty.

Agreed want the bills to do well sell more tickets. Which you can do if folks who aren't drunk and disorderly feel safe at games.

Edited by gjnoronh

hey speaking of drunken lower primate behavior, does anybody remember that guy that crawled out onto the goalpost wire on (i think it was) sunday night football against the giants a bunch of years back?

i was at that game in the opposite endzone and when somebody said there was a guy climbing out on the wire i thought it was a joke. then i trained my binocs on that area and sure enough some dude was inching his way out hanging upside down. he went out about halfway to the netting, then started making his way back. when he was still twenty feet from the edge his feet started slipping off the wire and i thot for sure he was dead. but he made it back and was arrested

good times. good times

hey speaking of drunken lower primate behavior, does anybody remember that guy that crawled out onto the goalpost wire on (i think it was) sunday night football against the giants a bunch of years back?

i was at that game in the opposite endzone and when somebody said there was a guy climbing out on the wire i thought it was a joke. then i trained my binocs on that area and sure enough some dude was inching his way out hanging upside down. he went out about halfway to the netting, then started making his way back. when he was still twenty feet from the edge his feet started slipping off the wire and i thot for sure he was dead. but he made it back and was arrested

good times. good times

I was there too. MNF, week 5 1975, 4-0 Bills lose their first game of the year and go in the toilet after that.