Pass Defense has more holes than Swiss cheese

First, I'm not buying that the pass defense is that bad.

Second, I'm seeing a hell of a pass rush

Third, I don't see NE having a killer run game to keep us all that honest.

Fourth our run game with Tashard and Corey won't be getting 40 to sixty yard runs, but rather move the chains and eat the clock 3 and to 6 yards at a time, keeping Tom Brady off the field.

We can win this one.

I agree with buffalo west. The front four have to bring much more to beat the pats.

We really need to be physical. Sure we can be aggressive, but we need to be physical as well.

Same thing with the O. We need to take our time and execute at a high rate. Imho, I think the team needs to raise its level of play altogether.

A&E FELLAS....ATTITUDE AND EXECUTION!!

How bad do they(bills) want it? Its also a division game. We really need this one.

I agree with buffalo west. The front four have to bring much more to beat the pats.

We really need to be physical. Sure we can be aggressive, but we need to be physical as well.

Same thing with the O. We need to take our time and execute at a high rate. Imho, I think the team needs to raise its level of play altogether.

A&E FELLAS....ATTITUDE AND EXECUTION!!

How bad do they(bills) want it? Its also a division game. We really need this one.

If Arizona can sack Brady 4 times, our DL will make him cry.

If Arizona can sack Brady 4 times, our DL will make him cry.

As much as I'd love for that extrapolation to be true, I think the Arizona defense is better than ours. They've been good for a good stretch now.

GO BILLS!!!

People need to realize that how we approach the Patriots* will be very different from how we approached the Browns. The defense #1 goal on Sunday was to stop Richardson at all costs. I have to assume that they will not have the same priorities this Sunday. Brady is a little more scary than... um... who is their RB now?

People need to realize that how we approach the Patriots* will be very different from how we approached the Browns. The defense #1 goal on Sunday was to stop Richardson at all costs. I have to assume that they will not have the same priorities this Sunday. Brady is a little more scary than... um... who is their RB now?

You are right, one of ours mentioned earlier we were going to stop the run. We also disrupted Weeden and his o line. We beat the veterans on that line.

Bellichick will use his coaching skills to torment Gailey. These guys have a personal rivalry.

The game will be one and lost between them. We have a solid football team. not great but all on the same page kinda team.

Buckeye they have run on us with with lesser knowns before. Its that damn head coach and Brady ya gotta watch out for.

Brady will probably find out what he is made of. If the last two weeks performance of our front four continues to define the game

Does anyone know what happened on the Browns TD pass? Did Gilmore just make a bad break, or was there a mix-up in the coverage? It almost seemed like he was playing zone on that play but it should have been man coverage.

I think it was a post corner route and he jumped the post and the guy broke it back to the corner. Most teams try to take advantage of young corners because they are so aggressive. I also believe we are playing a lot of man to man. That's not an easy assignment for a rookie.

The oddest thing was that there was no deep safety on that side of the field. It was like Gilmore was playing corner and safety all by himself.

Usually at least there is a safety with inside-out leverage and the corner is more responsible for the sideline, outside-in leverage.

It looked to me like a busted coverage and bad play by Gilmore as well.

I'd like to see the Bills blitz New England. Have we blitzed at all this year?

The front four pressure is good, but not enough with Brady and his many receivers. If he has time, he will connect. We need to throw him off, keep him guessing/running. Yesterday Pats had to keep Gronkowski in to block rushers, taking him out of passing game-reson why Welker was getting so many looks too. We better have a very innovative Defensive plan next week-Game will depend on it.

While the Bills have not relapsed into vanilla to the degree they were against the Jets, I believe that the Bills have been holding back a lot of blitzes and stunts to "save them" for the Cheatriots***.

I think with some more pressure schemes that the Bills (with the home crowd noise advantage) will be able to pressure Brady pretty consistently.

That said, this will of course be a stern challenge for the defense.

Keep in mind though that the Ravens are missing AFC Defensive Player of the Year, Terrell Suggs. The Ravens defense is considerably more porous than they were last year so the points the Cheatriots*** put up last week are a bit misleading.

You must be new here. We beat the Pats last year and people still said we stink. Tough crowd.

PTR

Yes the Bills beat the Pats last year. I loved every minute of it. That sort of win generates more to celebrate than a victory over the Browns. So far the Bills are 2-0 against two inferior teams and 0-1 against one decent team. This Sunday the Bills will be facing another decent division team in Tom Brady and the Pats. Lets see if the Bills can win a game against a team that isn't inferior before we get too excite about the Bills. BTW - before you say, the Pats have lost two games already, remember those two losses were against the 3-0 Arizona Cards and a loss in the last two seconds from the awesome Baltimore Ravens.

Then in the next two weeks lets see how the Bills fare against the 49ers and and 3-0 Cards in two away games. I hope the Bills can do it, but after the next three games I expect the Bills to be 3-3 at best. Hope I'm wrong.