Vick fans on here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yeah. Like they will really show up. Those candyarses are too busy making Fitz sucks threads. They're the ones out there saying oh we need to fix XYZ without a viable solution.

Any Brohm supporters here, while we are at it?

They where still making should have got Vick posts after we beat the eagles last year. ????

Oh, yeah. Like they will really show up. Those candyarses are too busy making Fitz sucks threads. They're the ones out there saying oh we need to fix XYZ without a viable solution.

No we should trade Fitz for someone else's backup QB. Auto upgrade based on a complete lack of evidence that the other player can play.

No but vick is not 6'5 241 completely different QBs

That's the difference. Vick has taken a pounding in his career. He can't move like he could in his Atlanta days, or even like he could two years ago. He will not be playing in his mid-30s.

How about the Craig Nall crowd?

Edited by biglukes

I guess you didn't understand what I said. I said, he has always sucked, that includes Atlanta, not just this year.

I think the term "sucks" is thrown around here too liberally. Clearly, Mike Vick has not been the best QB ever, but to say he "has always sucked" is a bit of an overstatement. Afterall, the guy did make 4 pro-bowls, led his team to the playoffs 4 times, and is the all-time NFL leading rusher for QB's. I'm not a fan of Mike Vick by any means, but come on bro!! Don't be ridiculous.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks