Deion Branch - back with the Pats

At least the Pats are trying to address their issues. We have had WR issues since last year. We let Roscoe go, even if he was injury prone, he was a threat when he did have the ball. I do hope that Buddy is working a trade or something because we will not be able to compete at the highest level with this corps.

At least the Pats are trying to address their issues. We have had WR issues since last year. We let Roscoe go, even if he was injury prone, he was a threat when he did have the ball. I do hope that Buddy is working a trade or something because we will not be able to compete at the highest level with this corps.

You do realize the Pats cut Branch, right? He was previously on their team and cut. Are you saying you want Roscoe back?

seriously.

Buddy is not sitting on his hands. Nor Whaley. We have a qb issue too. think they havent noticed?

As an aside Graham will shine in time. We have been team of no names.

Dont fret. The guys that need to know, Know.

Edited by 3rdand12

You do realize the Pats cut Branch, right? He was previously on their team and cut. Are you saying you want Roscoe back?

Not only that but no other team wanted him or Winslow, who actually failed their physical just 2 weeks ago. And few FA WR/TE (meaning Winslow) have had success with the Pats.