Inside the campaign: How Mitt Romney stumbled

Who? Mr. Roboto Romulan Romney... You gotta be kidding, he is a rank amatuer compared to Obama. Be careful what you wish for. The Romulan put on a real display of prowess with this Mid-East thing... No wonder he wanted to switch gears back to the economy debate... LoL...

LOL! Yes these past 4 years have shown how fit for the presidency Barry was/is, not to mention his handling of the Libya fiasco.

Who? Mr. Roboto Romulan Romney... You gotta be kidding, he is a rank amatuer compared to Obama. Be careful what you wish for.

Wow, I knew your posts were silly and shallow, but you've really passed into delusion with that claim.

Edited by B-Man

I think he is doing a great job... He is getting all you conservatives to squeal like a piggy.

You are really funny. The perfect circus clown. You have no real thoughts or convictions, whatever makes people laugh is what you are about. Doesn't it bother you to know that people chuckle at your posts, not because of your fake antics, but because of who you really are? It's like you are the offspring of Dumb and Dumber.

"America is going to hell, literally falling apart, b/c of Obama"

...people don't realize why they sound ridiculous when they say this...idk why not

Well, I checked the thread........no one said that.

Oh, you mean, thats what you are reading in all the other threads......................................"people don't realize why they sound ridiculous when they say this"

indeed, you sound ridiculous, when you try and generalize about very legitimate concerns regarding Obama's lack of administrative ability.

Edited by B-Man

Well, I checked the thread........no one said that.

Oh, you mean, thats what you are reading in all the other threads......................................"people don't realize why they sound ridiculous when they say this"

indeed, you sound ridiculous, when you try and generalize about very legitimate concerns regarding Obama's lack of administrative ability.

I'm sorry can you provide a source for this opinion? :w00t:

(i kid btw, i kid, no need to go conserva-hulk)