5 VERY Hard Games Left On Schedule

BuffaloBaumer

With Patriots, Niners, Houston, Patriots and Jets left on the schedule I think Bills are going to have to win 2 of these to have a shot at the playoffs. They will probably not sweep all of their easier games so where do you see the wins? I think that if they can split the Pats and beat the Jets in the final game, they make it. I really don't see a chance in hell to beat Niners on the road or Houston.

When this team can finally win a TOUGH game on the road, they will enter playoff talk for the first time....

Agreed. Niners and Texans are looking like the real deal so far. We can hope that one of the two let their guard down. Jets/Pats....face it, we are their btch until we prove otherwise. Hoping the passing game is smoother under TJax....we would be much more dangerous if we could stretch the d out of the box......matter of time before he's the starter IMO. The D will continue to jell. There is hope for a couple wins out of these 5 games!

I actually think the niners game is winnable. Our D matches up well with the type of offense they like to run.

Detroit hung with them last night and I honestly don't think the Lions are that good. I'd take our D over theirs any day. And they have trouble running the ball.

I actually think the niners game is winnable. Our D matches up well with the type of offense they like to run.

Detroit hung with them last night and I honestly don't think the Lions are that good. I'd take our D over theirs any day. And they have trouble running the ball.

That may be true but try and imagine Fitz putting up more than 10-13 points against their D

we have more than 5 hard games left. Until we prove we can win division games that's 5 right there not to mention the games against the NFC West. We all know The Niners are no joke. Arizona has won 11 of their last 13 games. The Sehawks are an improving team, and Sam Bradford may just be the most forgotten about young quarterback in the league, but he's no slouch.

we have more than 5 hard games left. Until we prove we can win division games that's 5 right there not to mention the games against the NFC West. We all know The Niners are no joke. Arizona has won 11 of their last 13 games. The Sehawks are an improving team, and Sam Bradford may just be the most forgotten about young quarterback in the league, but he's no slouch.

Thus my stressing VERY Hard Games in the subject line.....

Last night I was watching some of the 49ers game and I caught a highlight running game reel. Seems like that is their strong suit. It also seems that our run defense is our strong suit. All we have to do when we play them is make Alex Smith throw it and for Fitz to throw it deep *fingers crossed*.

For the Pats, pass rush and blitzing? Would that be enough.

I don't know about Houston or the Jets though. Stop Houston's run, I guess, and hope that the Jets get hit with the injury bug on defense?

I agree lets focus on the next game, then the one after that. NE is beatable but I worry about our secondary getting sliced up so hope they go to school on yesterdays game.

I think Fitz played well yesterday comparatively speaking. No big mistakes other than two bad throws. I think changing his mechanics has alot to do with that, and it takes some real game pressure to put what you learn into practice.

D played solid and well CJ was off the charts.

I think we take at least 3 of the next 5, and maybe 4. Eternal optimism!

GO BILLS!!!

Last night I was watching some of the 49ers game and I caught a highlight running game reel. Seems like that is their strong suit. It also seems that our run defense is our strong suit. All we have to do when we play them is make Alex Smith throw it and for Fitz to throw it deep *fingers crossed*.

For the Pats, pass rush and blitzing? Would that be enough.

I don't know about Houston or the Jets though. Stop Houston's run, I guess, and hope that the Jets get hit with the injury bug on defense?

Really? HUH, not too sure about that statement.( It would be a dream of mine though)

They have the best and fastest tight end in the league, and the Bills, over my lifetime, have been unable to cover even marginal tight ends. Vernon Davis will kill us in the San Fran game, and that's before their defense even gets a hold of us.

14 games to go a lot can happen. Let's focus on the Browns! Go Bills!

Exactly, they almost beat the Eagles due to poor QB play from Philly and look at the weapons they have on offense, compared to ours. Nothing is guaranteed.

They have the best and fastest tight end in the league, and the Bills, over my lifetime, have been unable to cover even marginal tight ends. Vernon Davis will kill us in the San Fran game, and that's before their defense even gets a hold of us.

Not sure Davis will kill the Bills, if Fitz gives them 2 or 3 pick 6's, the offense for San Fran might not be on the field as much as normal.