Mr $100 million was much better today

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I heard the bozo's on GR talk about how he didn't show up on the stat sheets. But dude was being doubled or tripled on every play I was watching him on. Even so, he still made a handful of really impressive plays. The reason our line looked so well was majorly in part to the fact that KC had to pay so much attention to Mario.

As long as the DL is explosive as a whole like they were today; Mario's doing his job.

Yes. I heard the bozo's on GR talk about how he didn't show up on the stat sheets. But dude was being doubled or tripled on every play I was watching him on. Even so, he still made a handful of really impressive plays. The reason our line looked so well was majorly in part to the fact that KC had to pay so much attention to Mario.

As long as the DL is explosive as a whole like they were today; Mario's doing his job.

+1

facepalm12.jpg

Just saying dude...you don't have to have such Mario-mania all the time. He's been solid, he hasn't been amazing...and you can rationalize that anyway you want but those are the facts. And I'm not saying he won't have big games or that we shouldn't have picked him up...simply saying what has happened.

Just saying dude...you don't have to have such Mario-mania all the time. He's been solid, he hasn't been amazing...and you can rationalize that anyway you want but those are the facts. And I'm not saying he won't have big games or that we shouldn't have picked him up...simply saying what has happened.

You didn't post any facts.

It's amateur hour to point out what you did. Anyone who knows a lick about the game, knows that Mario is THE REASON that the other defensive lineman you spoke about were playing as well as they were. 2 of our 5 sacks were directly attributable to Mario's presence in the pocket.

Edited by LiterateStylish

Mario was slow of the line on several plays that I saw and not as physical as a person who is being paid the $$$ that he is being paid and I don't know what the rest of you saw but he was being manhandled again and I did not see that much double and triple teaming. However the rest of the line and D for that played excellent!!! Don't get me wrong Mario did a a good enough job to be an anchor but to be paid the $$$ he is being paid he absolutely needed to be more visible. Congrats BILLS, very happy about the win!!!

You didn't post any facts.

It's amateur hour to point out what you did. Anyone who knows a lick about the game, knows that Mario is THE REASON that the other defensive lineman you spoke about were playing as well as they were. 2 of our 5 sacks were directly attributable to Mario's presence in the pocket.

Ok you are right I'm sorry. Mario has been phenominal what was I thinking.

They were shifting a lot of protection towards Mario Williams he was gaining a lot of attention. He was stout in the running game too. In addition to commanding double teams he managed to collapse the pocket from the edge and get pressure on Cassel. KC's O-line was suppose to be a decent unit, overall the D-line was impressive.

I hope M.Williams gets a couple sacks in the next two weeks, just so he gets on the stat sheet and gets people off his back.

They were shifting a lot of protection towards Mario Williams he was gaining a lot of attention. He was stout in the running game too. In addition to commanding double teams he managed to collapse the pocket from the edge and get pressure on Cassel. KC's O-line was suppose to be a decent unit, overall the D-line was impressive.

I hope M.Williams gets a couple sacks in the next two weeks, just so he gets on the stat sheet and gets people off his back.

Yup. A lot of the stunts were x'd towards Mario as well.

Too bad the children of the forum don't understand what that means and think he didn't do anything.