Kyle Williams was AMAZING today!

Kyle Williams literally pushed an offensive lineman 3-5 yards on initial contact right into the running back for a loss early in the game. One of the most dominating plays I have ever seen. He dominted the interior all game. Amazing performance, its up there with the Pittsburg game, perhaps even better.

I'd say Pittsburgh was a bit better but he was awesome as usual today, it's amazing how blows plays up with all those double and triple teams against him.

A lot of Kyle's success was attributable to Mario. Good team work.

get real, don't know what game you were watching but I made it a point to watch Mario all day and all I saw was him getting stoned one on one for the most part.

Kyle has done well without Mario or other DEs, so lets put praise were it belongs and that is on Kyle kicking ass something Mario should take lessons in.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah his performance wa svery encouraging. I don't know what he does, but he seriously gets off the ball like nobody I have ever seen. there a re a couple lays per game where it seems like he is in the backfield before the O-line has even moved lmao. It's awesome!

Maybe Sam Adams but he ran hot and cold unlike Kyle.

great game by KW. Gotta love his play. Looked like he and Marcel were having fun, caught them smiling at each other a couple times.

Not to a take anything away from his dominance but Anderson showed up today. Good day of Bills football all in all!!

Not really, 2nd string vs 1st string in a blow out....

Additionally, we were in a pass defense the entire time and they kept running draws.

Also, the Chiefs using their timeouts at the end of the game? What the heck was that? If they were really still 'giving it their all' they should have gone for an onside kick instead of kicking off.

I didn't read this whole thread so I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but there was a play later in the game where Kyle ran right through their guard and Cassel just fell to the ground. It was awesome! I was going nuts up in the nose bleeds.

Did anyone notice that Kyle was much more effective prior to the two offsides penalties (although they were still double teaming him the entire game.) When he was able to guess the snap he was constantly in the backfield creating havoc. I expect next week at home (where the Pats shouldn't be able to do too much with the snap count) he will be in Brady's face all day.