Squeaking out a win tomorrow won't cut it for me

Tom stahl

Speaking for myself i need to see us beat the Chiefs pretty convincingly before i buy back into the hype about us being a playoff team or if Chan Gailey is a good coach or just another schmuck like we have had in the past. I think the Chiefs are an ok team but were supposed a team on the rise a team headed back to the playoffs after a 12 year drought its time to **** or get off the pot

Speaking for myself i need to see us beat the Chiefs pretty convincingly before i buy back into the hype about us being a playoff team or if Chan Gailey is a good coach or just another schmuck like we have had in the past. I think the Chiefs are an ok team but were supposed a team on the rise a team headed back to the playoffs after a 12 year drought its time to **** or get off the pot

I'm not nearly so fussy. Any kind of a win would cut it for me - just so's we do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again (at a minimum)

A win is a win. Survive the day and move on.

I'm not nearly so fussy. Any kind of a win would cut it for me - just so's we do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again (at a minimum)

Agreed. Just bought Sunday Ticket (online) and if I see a 3-0 win I'll be fine. 1-1 looks a hellavu lot better than 0-2. Teams arent at their peek until week 5 or 6 until then a "w" is a "w"

You've got to learn to crawl before you can walk or run. Bills just need to get going in the win column to start getting a modicum of confidence back.

So you won't be happy if they lose and they have to win a certain way for you to be happy? Sucks to be you. I'll take a W. It's all that matters.

I began to temper my offseason expectations after the Minny & Pittsburgh preseason games. I realized that re-signing our own players, adding 2 F.A.'s and Wannstedt as D.C. might not be enough to produce a winning season.

We had a lot of breakdowns last week. Far too many for a head coach in the 3rd year of his program. No pass rush, aweful coverage, and horrific decisions by our highly compensated qb. There is no excuse for an NFL club to come out so flat on opening day. Having said that, I'm willing to give a lot of creedence to the fact that the Jets were under extreme media/fan scrutiny and came out with a huge chip on their shoulder that the Bills weren't prepared for.

So I'm not looking for a "convincing" win today. I want them to show some heart and eliminate ALL of the mistakes made in Jersey and come away with a home win. If they can't beat the Chiefs today, just stick a fork in the whole season...