Im bringing my paper bag this Sunday

mike6683

I dont usually get my hopes up for the Bills winning a lot of games. This year I thought we might have a chance to be better, but come out and play like we did last week, This is the first time I feel slightly embarrassed to call myself a bills fan so im bringing myself a bag just in case they start to make a habit of playing like crap.

I dont usually get my hopes up for the Bills winning a lot of games. This year I thought we might have a chance to be better, but come out and play like we did last week, This is the first time I feel slightly embarrassed to call myself a bills fan so im bringing myself a bag just in case they start to make a habit of playing like crap.

Might be time to hand in your "fan card" bro....might be easier, and less embarrassing, for you to convert to a Packers fan or something.

Are we the only team that lost this weekend? All the other teams won, right?

Here's some context for you. Chiefs fans were busy tying nooses this morning and finding strong branches. But, the jabberjays on NFL Radio kept saying, "Hold up! Hold up! Not so fast. It's the Bills. That's a very winnable game." Bengals fans got the same treatment in fact. Adam Schein even congratulated a Bengals fan for his impending victory! :lol:

I dont think we are the least talented team in the nfl this year by any means. It would be nice to see a bit of effort or have a player look like they give a crap out there or maybe a coach who will call the game like hes trying to win yes even if were down 20. Why does every time we actually pay a player they start to suck. ive been to about 20 games in the last 4 years I was at the game last week and ive been to poorly played bills games before. This team will finish 7-9 and you will all continue to say its just one game or its just the preseason or its because so many players got hurt. Ive said those things plenty of times in the last 13 years. They deserve to know that their fans are pissed off. But hey its just one game

Edited by mike6683

Gotta say mike does have a point here It's only one game but 7-9 again is a humongous fail and should light a fire under every fan to a degree

The paper bag needs to be put away til week 5 though There's still a little time anything can happen

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Fred out, Nelson out, I cant see Dareus playing. May as well prepare for another stinker this week too. Awsome .........

Im about to give up on this team already. Pathetic

Are we the only team that lost this weekend? All the other teams won, right?

We are the only team last week to play as poorly with such high hopes and embarrass ourselves on TV. This team looks like ass this year. Im about to pull the plug. Sick of my hopes getting crushed.

have fun, you might even get a cameo on national TV . . . of course, no one will no its you because your head will be covered with a bag -- hmmm? the logic of sporting a bag at a professional sporting event ????

You can only wear a paper bag over your head at a game if your team is one of the worst 3-4 teams in the league. It's going to take about 8 games to find out. Don't wear the bag yet, but you might want to keep it handy.

Rally those troops ! Come on guys we can do it ! With a little elbow grease and a positive attitude it is on !

This one game is carryover from the 1-9 10 game stretch the bills are on Its a lil more than one game. Time to step it up ASAP or paper bags come free at the gate..........this is a brutal run Chan is on

Edited by Beerball