Cromartie Comments On The Bills Offense

Chan said it was Neslon's fault in the post game interview. He read it wrong and turend the wrong way.

You don't think every defense knows what the other team's offense is going to do.

Do you think the Patriots are going to line up with a FB and run up the middle? Kelly and Thurman ran the counter -tre for years and everyonw knew it was coming and they couldn't stop it. It comes down to execution. Nelson turned the wrong way and the ball was already out of Fitz's hand. Pick six. I think it is fair to say they shouldn't be drawing up plays with three yard pass patterns but how many of those same plays does Welker run.

Another start to a season where we are left to make excuses for inept play. I was unable to see the game. Guess Imdid not miss much. My wife and I are about to move and I may simply forgoe NFL Sunday ticket. I am not suggesting that I am jumping ship. Just saying there may be better ways to spend my Sunday afternoons until the Bills find a real QB.

Ready to catch Fitz's errant throws? Yes they were. Otherwise, how exactly were the Jets stopping the Bills? CJ ran wild, and the Bills were 6/9 on 3rd downs.

Buffalo lost this game because Fitzpatrick threw three horrid passes, they gave up a punt return, and the defensive scheme of rushing four while having DBs play 5-yard cushions was ridiculous.

It was NOT because the Buffalo offense was too predictable.

You missed the CJ Spiller fumble.

I think you also missed the point of Cro's article - he's saying that the Jets picked Fitz 3 times because they were able to "read" the routes and anticipate the throw

This is seriously bad for our offense unless we make coaching adjustments. Frankly, the Bills were both outcoached and outplayed.

Could care less what Cromartie says...if a "gentleman" has 13 kids with 10 different women, I have this theory that he will get what's coming to him in the end. I am not hoping for death or disease mind you; just that perhaps at the end of the season, when it really matters, he may not be on the winning side of that type of play. If I was to seriously consider his comments though - he's absolutely right. Our offense is pretty easy to game plan against. If the receivers can't digest the "Mega Brain's" offensive schemes because they are too complex...just wait out in the flat for the ball to float in slow motion by your mask and grab it - 6 pts.

Contrast Cromartie's comments with what Mario said after the game. To paraphrase, Mario said "they passed out of formations we expected them to run in, and ran out of formations we expected a pass from."

Bottom line, Jets coaches prepared their squad by changing past tendencies in their offense, and the Bills coaches stayed on cruise control from last year and handed the advantage to the Jets.

Contrast Cromartie's comments with what Mario said after the game. To paraphrase, Mario said "they passed out of formations we expected them to run in, and ran out of formations we expected a pass from."

Bottom line, Jets coaches prepared their squad by changing past tendencies in their offense, and the Bills coaches stayed on cruise control from last year and handed the advantage to the Jets.

Good thought. Can the coaching really have been that inept? It's almost like they found Edward's 2011 Jets game plan book and reused it.

We need to get in play action position. Instead of spreading the offense all the time, get Spiller involved on first and second down. And Spiller is still a threat to score on any hand off, screen or pass; any where on the field. Play action in short yardage would devastate. I still like Fitz, but he can't be asked to carry a game. The Bills need to ride a running game.

Honestly he could flat out say that we suck and he owns us and I'd have no problem with it.Normally I criticize the Jets for their proverbial trash talk but when you've beaten a division opponent 6 times in a row, none of which were all that close, you've earned the right to say what ever you want.

It's worth mentioning that the one game where the Bills did beat the Jets in recent years was one of the most bizarre victories in team history. The Bills were completely dominated in that game, giving up over 300 yards rushing, yet won on a wild number of INTs and a missed FG by the Jets in OT. Aside from the picks, it was utter domination by the Jets.