Buffalo Bills = No heart.

SuperBills12

I was waiting for a post like this. NO HEART is exactly right when it comes to the Jets. And you can't be mad at them. The jets do what the bills allow them to do.

Its like getting bullied. Until you stand up, look him square in the eyes, and punch him in the f*cking mouth, you get the same results......AN ASS WHOPPING!!

Honestly, I think it starts with the HC. It is said the team takes on the personality of the HC. If that's the case, chan needs to get his head out of his ass and put a foot in theirs(bills). I believe that will transfer to the field of play.

The bills have to start standing up for themselves. What pissed me off the most was watching the jets laugh at us!! That sh*t just sends me through the roof.

A&E......ATTITUDE AND EXECUTION!!

Need an example, just look at the San fran and Green bay game.

Did you see the attitude of the niners?

It was like Aaron who?? F*CK HIM!! GOT GET HIM!! MATTER OF FACT, ILL GO GET HIM!!

Attitude and swagger, that's what the bills lack. Oh and some other things,but heart and attitude would help!

Edited by qdawg in philly

This is why I've thought (and stated here) for the past two years that the first Jets games are so important, they have been a measuring stick to see if the Bills can handle physical teams, and they won't make the playoffs if they can't beat the Jets. They've failed the "Jets test" the past two seasons. I also observed their timidness first hand at the Fins game I went to last year. They simply don't, or haven't, measured up to Gailey's own words: "it's a tough game for tough people."

I think they have some tough guys on the O-line, and maybe Dareus on the D-line, but that's about it. I think Bradham could add some fire, as he's a nasty hitter. Someone definitely needs to light a fire under these guys.

The Bills/Jets game reminded me of the Sabres/Bruins game when Miller got ran over. They kept getting punched in the mouth(see M. Williams comments) and came back for more without doing a damn thing about it. That was Sexy Rexy's plan all along. Until they stand up for themselves every team will do the same thing. I fully expect KC to come in and try the same thing. I want a coach that gets the team fired up ! Run until they stop the Run, Pass until they stop the Pass, Muscle them until they push back.... pretty simple to me.

I almost jumped through the TV when Cromartie did his flip into the end zone. I would have hit him square in the chops after he bounced up. F the 15yrd penalty. Make a statement. Somebody get pissed off ! The posters on this board invest more emotion during the game and after then this team has in 12 years.

"in Madden, I'd have hit him square in the chops..."

We were down 41-7 and brought it back to 48-28. I call that heart. The game was clearly over and they players were not giving up. You have to commend them for at least that.

Give me some TJ and some CJ. Speeds kills and they our our fastest players. Put them on the field and keep them there. Injuries to Jackson and Nelson will be fortuitous as we will see the coming of new stars.

Looking forward to being in the stands on Sunday. Bring on the Chiefs.

We were down 41-7 and brought it back to 48-28. I call that heart. The game was clearly over and they players were not giving up. You have to commend them for at least that.

that is very true and of course over looked ...like the other team left the field while we closed it to 28-41.....with 6 minutes left but as all game the defense couldnt come close to slowing them down. If the score were 30-17 and we had momentum we would have felt like we had a chance..same point differential. I think the Jets intimidate them, the Jets game plan always seems to be better (that hurt) but they didnt quit, fold the tent or go home and that should be pointed out. Also IF we do contend as the year goes on it will be nice not staring at a AT NY JETS game down the line.

"What I'm most angered about from yesterday's game was their overall approach. They hardly looked motivated or played with emotion."

You could use this statement for any game over the past several years and you'd be right. Who is the Bills Ray Lewis, London Fletcher, Carlos Dansby,Troy Polomalu, Brian Urlacher?

Answer: There is none. They have no emmotional leader. They have no tackling machine. They have no game changer on defense.

Sunday the defense played on it's heels all game long. They are afraid of the Jets. The Bills are not physical and they do not like to play physical. Chan likes the athletic ability of this team and their ability to avoid contact.

Bills fans... what we have here is a team of well behaved choir boys. Anyone think the tension on this team needs to be kicked up about 12 notches?

Absolutely. I did not see Gailey get upset. I did not see any players getting pumped up...getting angry. Gailey is so psyched by Rexie that he will never beat him. Play calling was horrendous. So much for Gailey the offensive wiz kid.

Sorry, but I call that garbage time. Soft coverages at that point.

The Bills made me feel stupid for being somewhat optimistic about this season.

It's not too late to start winning, but they do seem to lack any fire in their bellies. Very sad to see.

This is why I've thought (and stated here) for the past two years that the first Jets games are so important, they have been a measuring stick to see if the Bills can handle physical teams, and they won't make the playoffs if they can't beat the Jets. They've failed the "Jets test" the past two seasons. I also observed their timidness first hand at the Fins game I went to last year. They simply don't, or haven't, measured up to Gailey's own words: "it's a tough game for tough people."

I think they have some tough guys on the O-line, and maybe Dareus on the D-line, but that's about it. I think Bradham could add some fire, as he's a nasty hitter. Someone definitely needs to light a fire under these guys.

It looks like the Bills recognized their weakness and made an effort to get physical against the Chiefs. That's the kind of effort they need the rest of the way. Apparently KWilliams gave the pre-game pep talk that helped "light a fire" under these guys.

Here are some of the quotes:

After a poor overall performance in Week 1, Williams challenged his teammates to play physical, more physical than the opponent.

“Kyle (Williams) addressed the defense first in pregame and the entire team before we took the field that we have to have that mindset of being physical,” said Chris Kelsay. ”We are not going to be pushed around. We are going to do the pushing around. If you can do that and everybody buys into it, then good things are in store for us. I think yesterday we were more physical.”

“There is playing to your potential and going out, trying to play dominant football, impose your will on somebody and intimidate somebody,” said Williams. ”And there is a way of playing football of saying I just need to do my job. Not that it is timid, meek or anything like that but I just think the other way of football is a lot better.

“Obviously, from what you saw yesterday the other way is a lot better. It is a lot better for us and a lot better for our win column. It was really just challenging guys to play up to the potential we have; do not hide behind a piece of paper that says ‘hey, we have a good team on paper and everything is just going to fall in our lap.’ Everybody in the NFL has good players whether they are household names or not, they are in the NFL. They are in the NFL for a reason. So you have to make things happen. I think we did more of that yesterday.”

Edited by TPS