Buffalo Bills = No heart.

SuperBills12

What I'm most angered about from yesterday's game was their overall approach. They hardly looked motivated or played with emotion. The entire team played soft. The Jet's litterally beat us up and nobody got upset over it. We're just not an inspiring team. Oh and that guy we gave a 100million to... he should have punched a hole in a wall after the game instead of crying about the refs.

This thing can go in one or two ways... use this defeat as a wake up call, or continue to play like losers/softies they've shown to be.

Edited by SuperBills12

Well KC and the Brownies should be easy games for a team that will be contending for the AFCE this year.

So we will see what we will see.

That team we played yesterday was also in the AFC East. I wouldn't exactly call yesterday's effort contending.

That team we played yesterday was also in the AFC East. I wouldn't exactly call yesterday's effort contending.

What I meant was, a lot of people here thought the Bills would be fighting with the Pats for the AFCE title this season.

If those people are right, the next 2 games should be easy wins.

What I'm most angered about from yesterday's game was their overall approach. They hardly looked motivated or played with emotion. The entire team played soft. The Jet's litterally beat us up and nobody got upset over it. We're just not an inspiring team. Oh and that guy we gave a 100million to... he should have punched a hole in a wall after the game instead of crying about the refs.

This thing can go in one or two ways... use this defeat as a wake up call, or continue to play like losers/softies they've shown to be.

The Bills clearly did not match the intensity level of the Jets. That does happen to NFL teams that have suspect coaching. It wouldn't happen to a Jim Harbaugh team, but a Chan Gailey team? You betcha.

The Jets were a highly motivated bunch due to being depicted as "clowns" in the paper. If the Bills had matched the focus and intensity and had proper coaching it would have been a closer game. At least they didn't give up in the second half. That and Spiller are the only positives I saw.

One last thing, the Giants lost their home season opener to the terrible Skins team last year, so it even happens to well coached teams.

"What I'm most angered about from yesterday's game was their overall approach. They hardly looked motivated or played with emotion."

You could use this statement for any game over the past several years and you'd be right. Who is the Bills Ray Lewis, London Fletcher, Carlos Dansby,Troy Polomalu, Brian Urlacher?

Answer: There is none. They have no emmotional leader. They have no tackling machine. They have no game changer on defense.

Sunday the defense played on it's heels all game long. They are afraid of the Jets. The Bills are not physical and they do not like to play physical. Chan likes the athletic ability of this team and their ability to avoid contact.

Bills fans... what we have here is a team of well behaved choir boys. Anyone think the tension on this team needs to be kicked up about 12 notches?

It's ok. The swelling in the teams uterus should be down by Sunday. Everything should be back to normal.

How could you even tell with all the inflammation in the esophallopian tube?

Don't worry, tomorrow's lesson plan will include the difference between uvula and vulva.

The Bills/Jets game reminded me of the Sabres/Bruins game when Miller got ran over. They kept getting punched in the mouth(see M. Williams comments) and came back for more without doing a damn thing about it. That was Sexy Rexy's plan all along. Until they stand up for themselves every team will do the same thing. I fully expect KC to come in and try the same thing. I want a coach that gets the team fired up ! Run until they stop the Run, Pass until they stop the Pass, Muscle them until they push back.... pretty simple to me.

I almost jumped through the TV when Cromartie did his flip into the end zone. I would have hit him square in the chops after he bounced up. F the 15yrd penalty. Make a statement. Somebody get pissed off ! The posters on this board invest more emotion during the game and after then this team has in 12 years.

I thought we were a different team too. We are soft. We have been soft for YEARS. Yesterday was no different than Jauron and Edwards, Jauron and Losman and so on.

Gailey is not a winner-Never has been. he is 10 and 24 as our coach.

Fitzpatrick is not an NFL calber QB-He lead the league in interceptions last season and is 1 and 9 in his past 10 games.

That is deplorable..You dont get to keep your job under these circumstances.

Right now, The Bills are THE WORST team in the league. Cleveland and Jacksonville are already celebrating W's on their schedules. KC is a much better team than us.

Sadly it is not too early to begin planning on firing Fitz and Gailey-They simply arent any good.