The last time the Bills made the playoffs you were....

5 Wide

I said this in another thread, and it's really drives home the point to me how long this team has been abysmal.

In 1999, I was an 18 year old senior in High School.

Since the Bills last made the playoffs I have:

Graduated High School

Graduated College

Started a career

Promoted to management

Got married

Bought a house

I am now 31 years old....

Also: Gas was $1.22 a gallon...

Think about where you were in your life the last time this team made the playoffs... it's a true indictment of their futility.

I was living in Utica. I was always late to work at a pizza place while watching the Bills in the playoffs. Since then i have graduated college and coached track and field for 8 years. Now i live in Virginia Beach and i have no reason to be late for work anymore.

I was a junior in college up there. I worked at a bar, and one of my buddies there was a huge Rams fan. So I was happy for him when the Rams eventually won and happy for all of us when the Titans eventually lost.

My then-girlfriend is my now-wife, and while we have since moved 600 miles away from WNY, we carry our Bills fandom with us. Like a cross.

We have a little boy now, and I'm starting to think I should let him make his own decisions about what football team to root for when he grows up.

I was a junior in college up there. I worked at a bar, and one of my buddies there was a huge Rams fan. So I was happy for him when the Rams eventually won and happy for all of us when the Titans eventually lost.

My then-girlfriend is my now-wife, and while we have since moved 600 miles away from WNY, we carry our Bills fandom with us. Like a cross.

We have a little boy now, and I'm starting to think I should let him make his own decisions about what football team to root for when he grows up.

This^

and people wonder why I don't make my poor little kids wear Bills stuff...

I was 9 in the 4th grade...Just moved from Buffalo to jacksonville FL

Im 23 now..almost done with college..

18 year old college sophmore. still remember talking up the bills d in my english class to a disillusioned classmate. ah, the good old days.

:blink: 18 and in year 2?

:blink: 23 and going strong?

What does bouds know that FlutieFlakes doesn't? :pirate:

:blink: 18 and in year 2?

:blink: 23 and going strong?

What does bouds know that FlutieFlakes doesn't? :pirate:

I jumped a grade, did the 7th and 8th grade in one year. Trust me, it sounds good on paper, but everyone knew I was the youngest in my HS class. Wasn't socially awkward or a nerd, but they do treat you differently. Stayed for an extra half of a semester, felt there was no reason to rush college as well, so I took a few extra classes before graduating.

Oh, and the Saints were a laughing stock franchise, exactly where the Bills are today. Competent coach and QB can change everything.

I said this in another thread, and it's really drives home the point to me how long this team has been abysmal.

In 1999, I was an 18 year old senior in High School.

Since the Bills last made the playoffs I have:

Graduated High School

Graduated College

Started a career

Promoted to management

Got married

Bought a house

I am now 31 years old....

Also: Gas was $1.22 a gallon...

Think about where you were in your life the last time this team made the playoffs... it's a true indictment of their futility.

Similar to you. I was 17 and a junior in high school. Was gas really 1.22 cents then? Yikes. After the game on Jan 8th 2000, the franchise has not been the same. Here is hoping to better times ahead. :beer:

I was smoking a 1 1/2 packs of Reds a day..no smokes for the last 4 years

Weghed 30 lbs more then

I liked my daughter back then.. as she was a newborn, and the crying is easier to take than what comes out of her 13 year old mouth now.(just kidding)

I missed the the game live as wifey poo made me go to a wedding of one of her dolt friends. Of course that marriage lasted less time then this playoff drought.

Back then was couting my retirment money..as I had lots o Juniper, Inktomi, JDS etc...thgey are going to the moon I tell ya!!!

Last time the Bills made the playoffs...I was 17 years old

Graduated from Tonawanda

Have visited 14 states in the U.S. since 1999

Moved to Florida

Lost my virginity

Moved to WNY

Moved to Utah

Got Married

Had a Daughter

Accumulated 9 Bills Jerseys

Went from a hundred-dollaraire to multi-thousand-dollaraire

Graduated Kollege

Work for Robert Redford

Edited by KollegeStudnet

The day before the last Bills playoff game against the Titans, my wife and I had to put our first dog down. Since then, we've had two kids (the youngest is 9 1/2!), got a new dog (who, in dog years, is now middle aged), purchased a home, sold a home, purchased another home, purchased a car (well, that was just a couple of weeks ago actually), traded for a car, started four companies but have also been teaching long enough to actually get tenure (the combination of those two tells you just how long it's been) ...

At least when the Red Sox were going 86 years between championships, they made the playoffs once and awhile - and even had some really good teams. :wallbash:

I call B.S. The wheel wasnt invented yet! Haha

funny thing happened on the way out of the game. saw a little kid in a cowart jersey. yelled to him asking if that was his favorite player. the kid looked scared like i was going to harass him but his mom made him be polite and answer "yes, sir". turns out he was sam's nephew. i'm sure he's a grown man now.

Same with me. I wonder if my kids will ever have the opportunity to see the kind of Buffalo Bills teams that we had in the early 90's.

I wonder if Bills fans had this similar sentiment during the 70's through the early 80's.

I was holding my first-born, newborn son when the homerun throw-up happened. I'll never forget it.

That was waaaaaay back when I was still living in Colorado.

Since then, I moved the family to Washington State, began a new career, bought our first house, had a daughter, lost both parents (and one in-law), and moved to New Zealand where we've lived for 7 years.

I cannot figure out for the life of me why the heck I follow this team. It's really one of the only things I still hold onto from growing up in Rochester. It's a shame because for the most part, The Bills have given me nothing but grief.

At least I've experienced my first championship, when The All-Blacks won the Rugby World Cup last year. Will it ever happen for Buffalo??

Edited by Kiwi Bills fan

I was in first grade

Now I am a sophomore at Michigan State University, atleast the Spartans have a decent chance at a BCS. Following the bills, sabres, mets, knicks, and liverpool F.C really sucks. None of my teams have ever done anything significant since I have been alive or a fan. (Liverpool won champions league but I really just started getting into soccer the last 3 years) oh well.