This Team Sucked It out Of Me Today - Early And Often

BuffaloBaumer

I watched 1st quarter and last 10 minutes of the game after I got back from the park with kids. I saw no 4pm games and I don't have much interest in watching tonight either. I can't believe what 24 hours has done to me with this team. I have been down on these guys thousands of times but something snapped today. I totally lost ALL interest in football today. All I can say is I hope I get the mojo back sooner rather than later because the freakin' home opener is right around the corner. I always go to the games to cook in the lot but I don't usually lose interest in the actual game until December.

Come on Bills, get yer shite together already!!!

I usually work on Sundays, so I had taken today off and was excited to see the Bills play. In fact I was so excited, I only managed to sneak a couple hours of sleep in last night. Not to worry though, I got another couple hours of sleep in not too far from the start of the third quarter.

I just wanted them to give me the win so that perfect day called the home opener would have that extra magic in the lot. That's why I hate opening on the road as so much can be drained before the team takes home field for the first time. It was an extra punch to the gut this year not because they lost but how they did it. So much hope flushed down the drain too quickly.

I got a bad feeling that any QB with a quick release is going to shred this D.....

eh, don't give up yet. I've come to realize over the last few years that the NY Jets under Rex are a horrible matchup for the Bills. They just play so physical and confident vs. Buffalo it's weird. So in the end, the Jets aren't that good and the Bills aren't nearly that bad. This loss may smack the life back into the Bills and the schedule isn't a killer. That being said if the DB's play that loose over the season it will be another 5-11 year at best.

I haven't felt this crappy since last season. Definition of insanity please?

Rooting for the Bills

The deflation of this loss, after all the offseason hype

Fixed.

It's all it ever was. Not sure why fans thought one Free Agent was going to turn this team around.

This is a badly coached team. That is obvious. The defense was ridiculously bad and that famed front four? LMAO. They didn't get one sack today. I have never been this disappointed in this team Honestly, I think I am done with the Bills. Move to LA ya bums. God what a mess. Worst team in the league.

This is a badly coached team. That is obvious. The defense was ridiculously bad and that famed front four? LMAO. They didn't get one sack today. I have never been this disappointed in this team Honestly, I think I am done with the Bills. Move to LA ya bums. God what a mess. Worst team in the league.

most of the time I criticize people like this but honestly I cant say I disagree, they might have finally reached the tipping point.

Edited by Billshank Redemption

By the end of the first quarter, I was on the phone with DirecTV, cancelling my Sunday Ticket. In fact I was so disgusted I went ahead and cancelled NHL Center Ice too. Don't need the aggravation and could use a few extra bucks in my wallet. Deep down, I know that the calls for 10-6 and a wildcard are far-fetched. We don't have near enough good players and our coaching isn't any good either.

I know some will say it's only one game, but it's more like one decade to me. Nothing has changed.

To all of you Bills fans who will spend your hard-earned money going to games or watching them on TV, I wish you all well. You all deserve greatness from this organization. Thank you SDS for keeping this site alive and thriving all these years. I've been around for about 15 years and am not active on this site much these days, but I stop by because we share the same passion for this team. But as the title of this thread said, this team sucked the football life out of me today.

By the end of the first quarter, I was on the phone with DirecTV, cancelling my Sunday Ticket. In fact I was so disgusted I went ahead and cancelled NHL Center Ice too. Don't need the aggravation and could use a few extra bucks in my wallet. Deep down, I know that the calls for 10-6 and a wildcard are far-fetched. We don't have near enough good players and our coaching isn't any good either.

I know some will say it's only one game, but it's more like one decade to me. Nothing has changed.

To all of you Bills fans who will spend your hard-earned money going to games or watching them on TV, I wish you all well. You all deserve greatness from this organization. Thank you SDS for keeping this site alive and thriving all these years. I've been around for about 15 years and am not active on this site much these days, but I stop by because we share the same passion for this team. But as the title of this thread said, this team sucked the football life out of me today.

This should be e mailed to OBD and laminated.

I realized something.... the last time they made the playoffs, I was in High School. In the time between now and the last time the Bills made the playoffs I:

Went to College

Graduated College

Started my career

Had a 10 year High School reunion

Bought a house

Met a girl

Got Married

Turned 30

Just think of where you were in life the last time this sad franchise made the playoffs and where you are now.....

I realized something.... the last time they made the playoffs, I was in High School. In the time between now and the last time the Bills made the playoffs I:

Went to College

Graduated College

Started my career

Had a 10 year High School reunion

Bought a house

Met a girl

Got Married

Turned 30

Just think of where you were in life the last time this sad franchise made the playoffs and where you are now.....

Since we were last in the playoffs, I turned 30 as well. And 40.

Sigh.