[closed]Back away from the ledge......mistakes killed us

mackey7789

Run D looked vastly improved

Fitz killed us - needs to clean his game up bigtime

CJ is the real deal

Mistakes cost us the game - turnovers can be corrected

Bottom line - we do not match up well with the Jets. Come back home in front of a rabid crowd and grab a W and then go to Cleveland and win a game we should win.

People need to calm down and realize 1 game does not decide a season. Dissapointed? of course but lets judge after the next couple of winnable games.

Run D looked vastly improved

Fitz killed us - needs to clean his game up bigtime

CJ is the real deal

Mistakes cost us the game - turnovers can be corrected

Bottom line - we do not match up well with the Jets. Come back home in front of a rabid crowd and grab a W and then go to Cleveland and win a game we should win.

People need to calm down and realize 1 game does not decide a season. Dissapointed? of course but lets judge after the next couple of winnable games.

How do you correct turnovers when they were on Fitz and his track record shows that its a big part of his game? Hasn't changed thus far in his career...

no point in trying. Just stay optimistic, we can get a W next week for sure. But don't try convincing anyone else of that :)

Lets be clear, I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself. I am in no way saying the season is over...what I am saying is how do we correct turnovers when our QB consistently throughout his career and today (should have had 5 INT's) makes very poor decisions, is consistently late on his throws, and struggles with any kind of consistency? Can he turn it around next week, sure he can, but his body of work indicates that for every good game he will have 3 or 4 bad ones and that makes it tough to get into the post season.

We have a favorable schedule, so there is plenty of hope for the season. But Fitz looks just like he did last year thus far (preseason and week 1) and that makes it hard to believe anything is going to change with him this year. I am far less worried about the D...our D Line will get there and our DB's are young and hopefully will improve as the season gets going forward.

You don't game plan around sketchy QB play. Fitz may not toss 3 horrible INT's every game, but he's not consistent enough to make up for other shortcomings on the roster. How many teams get to the post-season without above average or better QB play? And how many teams conduct a rebuild by going with the previous regime's backup QB?

I wish you were right, I really do, but I just don't agree.

The good news: This was a game we should have lost anyway. Jets at home, it was much more important to them

Bad News: We played very poorly. No pass rush. Fitz was awful. Defensive secondary was gross. I'm very concerned about this game.

How do you correct turnovers when they were on Fitz and his track record shows that its a big part of his game? Hasn't changed thus far in his career...

On the brightside, he has big games and awful games. Hopefully he gets on a hot streak soon.