Let the Matt Barkley countdown begin!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! Finally we have a legit shot at a real, franchise QB. Get er done Chan! 0-16!

If they finish 0-16 they wont take him, they will take a offensive guard, defensive back or trade the pick for Kevin Kolb or someone like that. Edited by BuffBill

What happened to your boy Casey Pachall?!

He's definitely on my short list but with as bad as we are going to be we will have shot a Bray now.

We are going to have the worst offense in the NFL simply bc Fitz is terrible and we Have no WRs, Nelso out, SJ groin, Graham rookie, which makes Donald Jones are best receiver :cry::doh::wallbash: .

I've never said this before but WE ARE DOOMED! and I'm not kidding.

We'll wind up with pick 3 or 4. Top 2 picks will be qbs and we'll be SOL again

a lot of good QBs this year;

http://www.drafttek.com/2013-NFL-Draft-Prospect-Rankings/Top-QBs.asp

He's definitely on my short list but with as bad as we are going to be we will have shot a Bray now.

We are going to have the worst offense in the NFL simply bc Fitz is terrible and we Have no WRs, Nelso out, SJ groin, Graham rookie, which makes Donald Jones are best receiver :cry::doh::wallbash: .

I've never said this before but WE ARE DOOMED! and I'm not kidding.

a lot of good QBs this year;

http://www.drafttek....ngs/Top-QBs.asp

Cmon now, everyone needs to keep blaming just the QB! It doesn't matter that every time Fitz went to throw in the first half the Jets had the receiver well covered. Nowhere to throw and that gunslinger mentality just kept getting him into trouble. Plus the fact that nobody on the Bills looked ready to play an NFL game. Fitz sucked, no doubt.

But you are correct sir, the Bills have no #2 -#3 WR's worth anything. Kinda why I harped all off season about all those 4-5 WR sets Gailey calls with only SJ. This is a big reason why the Falcons went after Julio Jones and paid so dearly for him, one WR doesn't get it done. Not like the Bills didn't know they needed a top #2 WR. It was a priority in the draft, and in free agency, they whiffed in both. Even now they could upgrade the WR position with Plax, and they refuse to do it.

Chan Gailey is all about garbage time for his QB's, and basically always has been. Tyler Thigpen in 08, that team went 2-14. Fitz looked much better once the Jets had the game in hand and went into softer coverages, and dropped back deeper to stop the big play. I have no faith in Chan, even Jauron did better with less talent.

I see Matt Barkley as a Mark Sanchez clone.

Hopefully, this is somewhat a positive for Matt Barkley...because, Mark Sanchez has beat us 6 times in a row and has been to two AFC championship games...Plus, he is tied for the most victories on the road in the playoffs with 4 wins!

Cmon now, everyone needs to keep blaming just the QB! It doesn't matter that every time Fitz went to throw in the first half the Jets had the receiver well covered. Nowhere to throw and that gunslinger mentality just kept getting him into trouble. Plus the fact that nobody on the Bills looked ready to play an NFL game. Fitz sucked, no doubt.

But you are correct sir, the Bills have no #2 -#3 WR's worth anything. Kinda why I harped all off season about all those 4-5 WR sets Gailey calls with only SJ. This is a big reason why the Falcons went after Julio Jones and paid so dearly for him, one WR doesn't get it done. Not like the Bills didn't know they needed a top #2 WR. It was a priority in the draft, and in free agency, they whiffed in both. Even now they could upgrade the WR position with Plax, and they refuse to do it.

Chan Gailey is all about garbage time for his QB's, and basically always has been. Tyler Thigpen in 08, that team went 2-14. Fitz looked much better once the Jets had the game in hand and went into softer coverages, and dropped back deeper to stop the big play. I have no faith in Chan, even Jauron did better with less talent.

Under Chiefs OC Gailey...Thigpen was 1-10 as a starter....If I recall Damon Huard led the Chiefs to victory in the other win as the starter

Edited by KollegeStudnet