Best Speech Last Night ...

PTS

A masterfully delivered benediction by Cardinal Timothy Dolan right after Obama's speech with more than a few well placed remarks about protecting the unborn and protecting religious liberties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIoSATclypg

To no surprise, the "party of tolerance" showed just how tolerant they really are:

http://twitchy.com/2...cardinal-dolan/

A masterfully delivered benediction by Cardinal Timothy Dolan right after Obama's speech with more than a few well placed remarks about protecting the unborn and protecting religious liberties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIoSATclypg

To no surprise, the "party of tolerance" showed just how tolerant they really are:

http://twitchy.com/2...cardinal-dolan/

Don't know you. Sarcasm?

I thought Rosie O'Donnell's speech about the equality of looks personified the dems approach to life. She brought down the house when she proposed everyone gets to look like Sandra Fluke. Eva and Kirsten Powers were pissed, but most of the dem woman cheered wildly. Hillary is even considering running in 2016.

Eva Longoria, buried Romney and looked hot doing it

Huh? Mark Sanchez's unemployed girlfriend gave a speech at the DNC? What did she talk about, how being a spoiled girl who !@#$s millionaire athletes allows her to relate to the middle class?

Huh? Mark Sanchez's unemployed girlfriend gave a speech at the DNC? What did she talk about, how being a spoiled girl who !@#$s millionaire athletes allows her to relate to the middle class?

Yep. Right before Kim Kardashian's speech on the middle class work ethic, but right after Charlie Sheen's speech on family values.

Eva Longoria, buried Romney and looked hot doing it

Yep, that's just who a struggling middle america wanted to hear from, Eva Langoria and Scarlett Johansson…LOL That screams being "in touch" with the pain americans are feeling today.

Hey, look at these hot hollywood babes! They're going to tell you why you should vote for Barack Obama. Cuz we know that you're obviously stupid, small-minded americans who worship celebrities and couldn't possibly think for yourselves…and that Obama…he's so totally cool and handsome and awesome!

Edited by 1billsfan

Yep, that's just who a struggling middle america wanted to hear from, Eva Langoria and Scarlett Johansson…LOL That screams being "in touch" with the pain americans are feeling today.

Hey, look at these hot hollywood babes! They're going to tell you why you should vote for Barack Obama. Cuz we know that you're obviously stupid, small-minded americans who worship celebrities and couldn't possibly think for yourselves…and that Obama…he's so totally cool and handsome and awesome!

The only political speech I want to see from Eva Longoria and Scarlett Johansson is "We'll spend the next two minutes groping each other and making out on-stage, if you promise to vote for Obama."

I'd vote for Stalin and Pol Pot, just to see that.

The only political speech I want to see from Eva Longoria and Scarlett Johansson is "We'll spend the next two minutes groping each other and making out on-stage, if you promise to vote for Obama."

Sorry, but for me, there'd have to be nudity.

Hey, this is the DNC convention you're talking about! You can suggest something much more kinky into that negotiation mix...LOL