Tailgating

tito1

Hey guys

So I am not from Buffalo and have no direct ties, other than the fact that I fell in love with the Bills when I was 8 watching XXV. Ever since, I have been a big fan of both the bills and the buffalo area. Anyways, this is my first year as a season ticket holder and I love to tailgate (drink beer, eat food, talk bills). However I dont know anyone at all and it is just me and the wife coming up this fall to the games. Where is the best place to tailgate and has the social atmosphere where I can meet a few people? I feel a little out of place with just me an my wife, and not knowing any others.

Any suggestions?

In summary, I plan to have plenty of food and beer but no friends lol

Hey guys

So I am not from Buffalo and have no direct ties, other than the fact that I fell in love with the Bills when I was 8 watching XXV. Ever since, I have been a big fan of both the bills and the buffalo area. Anyways, this is my first year as a season ticket holder and I love to tailgate (drink beer, eat food, talk bills). However I dont know anyone at all and it is just me and the wife coming up this fall to the games. Where is the best place to tailgate and has the social atmosphere where I can meet a few people? I feel a little out of place with just me an my wife, and not knowing any others.

Any suggestions?

In summary, I plan to have plenty of food and beer but no friends lol

You will have plenty of friends with plenty of food and beer lol. But I think if you park in the main lots it is a more fleeting type of thing vs SOME of the private lots. End of day doesnt matter though. Will the wife drive home?

After parking at Hammer's, I would never park in the public lots again. Plenty of friends at Hammer's, especially when you bring food and drink to the party! :beer:

I second Hammer's. My wife and I bought seasons 3 years ago and started coming to the games without knowing anyone. We have met so many great people at Hammer's and you have the added bonus of Pinto now too.

Edited by muffmonster

What time does Hammer's Lot usually open for 1:00 games? I did not see it on the site.

And what time does he usually kick you out? The group I have like to go back to the lot and set up and listen to the post game and est some post game pizza and wings

Edited by buffalopdc

What time does Hammer's Lot usually open for 1:00 games? I did not see it on the site.

And what time does he usually kick you out? The group I have like to go back to the lot and set up and listen to the post game and est some post game pizza and wings

He opens early and he kicks you out when he damn well feels like it.

Seriously I always park there unless I have a super close flight to catch and don't want to get caught up in post game festivities. I am sure Hammer will find this thread and chime in.

Since this game is the TBD Tailgate, you might want to respond directly to Hammer here to get a reserved spot.

It hurts me to say this, but listen to Jay, he is a wise man.

It depends usually when Buddy The Wonder Dog tells me to shut it down. Usually 3 to 4 hours after the game is when most people are on their way

tito I applaud you and the wife regardless of where you end up. Your wife will be playing the role of the saint on Gameday!

I know and appreciate my wifes contribution to my game day experience. I get dropped off by my wife and picked up by a buddys wife that I go to the game with wife. They are saints to allow us to do what we do! If you settle on some lot would be happy to say hello and share your/our beers and grilled foods! I promise you no matter where you end up you will at some point say man this feels like an O H I O game!

Good times coming bro. In advance let me say something for when you get here. Welcome to Buffalo! Enjoy the good time!