Deion Branch

JTO

Just heard that Deion Branch is still available. Who should the Bills release in order to sign him? I'd say, One of the backup QBs.

As per rotoworld, According to the Miami Herald, the Dolphins have "passed on" working out free agent Deion Branch.

The Dolphins haven't been connected to Branch since his release from the Pats, and it doesn't sound like they will be going forward. It could be taken as a poor sign for Branch's future that the league's receiver-neediest team isn't interested in his services, but a deal wouldn't be terribly sensible for either side. Branch shouldn't go unsigned this season. Sep 4 - 9:49 PM

Source: Miami Herald

Edited by JTO

This is true. However, Deion is a lot faster and possesses better hands. He can easily be a number 1 receiver.

If he can be a number one receiver so easy why is no one signing him? There are a lot teams that would kill for a number one receiver, and no one is signing. Seems like he doesn't have much left...

Just heard that Deion Branch is still available. Who should the Bills release in order to sign him? I'd say, One of the backup QBs.

As per rotoworld, According to the Miami Herald, the Dolphins have "passed on" working out free agent Deion Branch.

The Dolphins haven't been connected to Branch since his release from the Pats, and it doesn't sound like they will be going forward. It could be taken as a poor sign for Branch's future that the league's receiver-neediest team isn't interested in his services, but a deal wouldn't be terribly sensible for either side. Branch shouldn't go unsigned this season. Sep 4 - 9:49 PM

Source: Miami Herald

Who should the Bills release in order to sign him?

It could be taken as a poor sign for Branch's future that the league's receiver-neediest team isn't interested in his services...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA. Did you JUST answer your own question?

This thread is like a riddle. :beer:

it wouldn't be TSW if there wasn't a "We should pick up" (insert washed up bum name here)___________ "because he is waaay better than what we have on our roster"

OR

"We should pick up" (insert washed up QB bum name here)___________"because he is waaay better than what we have on our roster AND Chan will make him a STAR I tells ya"

thread.

I do have one question to the people who post this crap.... Do you think to yourself "Hey, I have an idea that nobody has seen before... I'll pose this question"?

You know, I'd probably go for it after Week #1. I'd like to see what Donald Jones gives me. If nothing spectacular, I'd try Branch. I like that he's got good yards per reception (13.5 to Jones 10.8) so he'll move the chains a little better.