B-Man

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a breathtaking line-up........................................lol

9:00PM - 10:00PM (EST)

Benita Veliz (DREAM Act Activist)

Cristina Saralegui (Journalist, Actress, and Talk Show Host)

Sandra Fluke (Attorney and Women’s Rights Activist)

Austin Ligon (Co-Founder and Former CEO of CarMax, Inc.)

An Economy Build to Last Video: Auto-Industry

American Voices Remarks: Karen Eusanio

Bob King (President of the UAW)

Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt, and David Foster (Former Employees at companies controlled by Romney’s Bain Capital)

The Honorable Chris Van Hollen (Former Chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee; Member of the US House of Representatives, Maryland)

----

10:00 PM – 11:00 PM (EST) Jim Sinegal (Co-Founder and Former CEO of Costco)

Elizabeth Warren (Candidate for US Senate, Massachusetts)

Nomination Process Set-Up

The Honorable Antonio R. Villaraigosa (Chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention Committee; Mayor of Los Angeles, California)

President Bill Clinton (42nd President of the United States)

Closing Segment

I think that a re-run of Little Giants could get more viewership, never mind the NFL

Wow, what a breathtaking line-up........................................lol

9:00PM - 10:00PM (EST)

Benita Veliz (DREAM Act Activist)

Cristina Saralegui (Journalist, Actress, and Talk Show Host)

Sandra Fluke (Attorney and Women’s Rights Activist)

Austin Ligon (Co-Founder and Former CEO of CarMax, Inc.)

An Economy Build to Last Video: Auto-Industry

American Voices Remarks: Karen Eusanio

Bob King (President of the UAW)

Randy Johnson, Cindy Hewitt, and David Foster (Former Employees at companies controlled by Romney’s Bain Capital)

The Honorable Chris Van Hollen (Former Chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee; Member of the US House of Representatives, Maryland)

----

10:00 PM – 11:00 PM (EST) Jim Sinegal (Co-Founder and Former CEO of Costco)

Elizabeth Warren (Candidate for US Senate, Massachusetts)

Nomination Process Set-Up

The Honorable Antonio R. Villaraigosa (Chair of the 2012 Democratic National Convention Committee; Mayor of Los Angeles, California)

President Bill Clinton (42nd President of the United States)

Closing Segment

I think that a re-run of Little Giants could get more viewership, never mind the NFL

:lol: quite the line up. I can hardly wait for the former employees. Is not a CEO of Costco and a UAW boss a odd mix? Well I guess they don't see it :lol:

She's not a natural speaker. I guess that leaves good ol bill to salvage the day. Which I'm sure he will do real well

After her video on youtube went viral she's known as a liberals liberal so it helps to have her in this crowd since Bill and even Obama himself (despite what most of PPP think about him) don't quite give that crowd the boner they crave

lol Bill w/ the slow relaxed pimp walk to the stage hehe...he loves this so much

After her video on youtube went viral she's known as a liberals liberal so it helps to have her in this crowd since Bill and even Obama himself (despite what most of PPP think about him) don't quite give that crowd the boner they crave

lol Bill w/ the slow relaxed pimp walk to the stage hehe...he loves this so much

I'm of the camp that he likes it. He'd LOVE it if it were for anyone other than Obama.