when brooks goes to ir...

do you sign hagan or some wr to the 53 as the inactive 6th wr?

or do you plan on the free agency of spencer johnson next year and activate clifton geathers...

seems geathers is a better talent, jmo

with our 5 wr, and dickerson, i think we go with geathers!

I saw the Geathers tweet and a few articles, but it doesn't appear that the Bills signed him to their Practice Squad

I agree with others that it will need to a CB given where McGee is. Here is Prisco's "All-cut team" that has a few CBs on it, any thoughts on these guys?

I saw the Geathers tweet and a few articles, but it doesn't appear that the Bills signed him to their Practice Squad

I agree with others that it will need to a CB given where McGee is. Here is Prisco's "All-cut team" that has a few CBs on it, any thoughts on these guys?

Maybe they sign geathers to the active roster? today?

We need a CB 10x more than we need a WR considering CJ, Freddy, Brad Smith, and Dickerson will all be filling that role in certain formations outside of our 4. We have NO one to play CB outside of our 4.

Im a little nervous with only 8 DL total considering the amount of rotating they want to do this season.

Then again, you can be a little nervous about a bunch of other positions, as well. ....I guess CB would be at the top of the list.

Yeah, I think the Bills have to be thinking about adding another wide out with they way Gailey loves to spread it out. I doubt they are looking at any of the guys they just cut though (maybe Roosevelt). I think they would be looking for someone either proven to be more talented, or with more upside than the guys we had. Sorry, but Easley, Hagan, and Roosevelt have all had time to prove they belong...They haven't.... Maybe they look at a Gaffney, or a young prospect that was a victim of waivers?

The Bills kept 6 Corners (surprise to me), 4 Safeties, and Bryan Scott. They don't "need" a CB by any stretch, especially for week 1 against the Jet's.

Of Course they don't really NEED a WR either, with Smith...And with Spiller who will almost certainly see time at WR.

The problem is if either SJ, Nelson, or Jones get's hurt we have NO ONE capable of stepping up into those roles. Graham might be able to play the slot, but he is somewhat of a project I think and doesn't have nearly the hands or red zone ability Nelson does. Smith, well he's an "emergency" backup at both WR and QB. McKelvin and Rogers could step if needed I think, and they obviously think McGee is healthy enough to contribute.

If one of our top WRs get hurt, then I think Nix will be on the phone dialing up Deon Branch.

do you sign hagan or some wr to the 53 as the inactive 6th wr?

or do you plan on the free agency of spencer johnson next year and activate clifton geathers...

seems geathers is a better talent, jmo

with our 5 wr, and dickerson, i think we go with geathers!

Idk about bringing in a vet for week one cause im pretty sure the player is on the roster week one and they are a Vet then there whole salary is guaranteed .....so they will prob just use a young guy to fill the spot and maybe play special teams until after the point when full contracts are guaranteed

Im a little nervous with only 8 DL total considering the amount of rotating they want to do this season.

Then again, you can be a little nervous about a bunch of other positions, as well. ....I guess CB would be at the top of the list.

8 DL seems to be about the right number. They want to rotate but they aren't going to sub out the whole line at once. I'm not even sure how often we'll see all 8 dressed for games anyways. If I had to venture a guess I would think that either Moore or Carrington might be among the scratches assuming everyone else is healthy.

I would think that the team would make CB a priority, but I actually wouldn't mind bringing in a nother linebacker. I think that even with an injured Brooks, that linebacker is still the weakest point on the team. Maybe they go DB if they plan on running a lot of nickel and dime? Just a thought. The pass rush should be able to get to most QB's with just the front 4.

It looks like Gailey thinks Terrence is going to play and be back. If Rogers is 100% healthy, especially because we play the Jets we may not need that extra CB. And since the vested veteran rule of guaranteeing the contract, we may just sign a young guy that if we cut only costs $400K or so. Could be interesting.

Look like McGee will be ready as he is practing today. But we will need another corner, perhaps Isaiah Green

They "should have" kept Flo on the roster for when McGee does down, or on the IR, or pulls a muscle, or on the first play of the season goes off the field.

8 DL seems to be about the right number. They want to rotate but they aren't going to sub out the whole line at once. I'm not even sure how often we'll see all 8 dressed for games anyways. If I had to venture a guess I would think that either Moore or Carrington might be among the scratches assuming everyone else is healthy.

good to know, this is why im just a fan :thumbsup:. hope we don't lose anyone else to lengthy injuries like last yr.