Airbus A380 First Class experience

Just Jack

I flew F from Dulles to Rome and back from Frankfurt to Dulles, on a United 777, last October. Great service, not an A380, but no wing cracks either.

The return flight had the new 7 seat F configuration. The flights from the USA to Europe are usually overnignt, so the bed was nice. The return was all during daylight, so the bed was there, but I didn't use it. I still prefer the 747's but they are getting hard to find.

He got a lot accomplished on a flight that isn't that long. Not sure if that was a promotional thing or just some random guy filming. If it was a random guy filming he probably spent his whole flight setting up shots and didn't get a chance to enjoy the flight. Oh well. I wish I had money to burn like that. The best I ever did was get bumped up to Business class one time from Narita to Bangkok. Thanks JAL.

He said the ticket was only $550 US (one way) so that's not bad. It was a short flight. The only bad part of that type of experience is having to land and get off.

Heck i'm excited about flying on an award ticket this weekend on American, first class.

He said the ticket was only $550 US (one way) so that's not bad. It was a short flight. The only bad part of that type of experience is having to land and get off.

Heck i'm excited about flying on an award ticket this weekend on American, first class.

That seems cheap for the luxury he got.

For 550 shouldn't he get an updated newspaper? That wedding happened over a year ago.