Fairest, most balanced political commentary I've heard recently

From Andrew Levine, an author and scholar at a major Washington think-tank.

Some key takeaways:

- Obama is chameleon who made many constituents hear what they wanted, but has proven to not really stand for much

- in some ways, he's a bigger hawk than Republican candidates

- because this time around he has no one fooled, the only way he can get re-elected is to make the other guy seem evil

- Romney is awful as a person and candidate, serving up what Obama needs to get re-elected

- the two-party system is a farce and serves up only what the media and corporate elite want Americans to have

- @ 40% Independents are a larger percentage of Americans than ever

- even though their numbers are now large, Indepedents lack the money to compete with the media and corporate elits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Qi8m4BwdA&feature=g-all-u

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Some key takeaways:

- Obama is chameleon who made many constituents hear what they wanted, but has proven to not really stand for much

- because this time around he has no one fooled, the only way he can get re-elected is to make the other guy seem evil

- Romney is awful as a person and candidate, serving up what Obama needs to get re-elected

- the two-party system is a farce and serves up only what the media and corporate elite want Americans to have

- even though their numbers are now large, Indepedents lack the money to compete with the media and corporate elits

Because people who have a clutch of money are EVIL!!! (Mind you that off the top of my head, I can name 20 baseball players who make more in one contract --- just the club contract, not sponsorship or anything else --- that make more coin in 10 years than Romney did in, what, 30 years as a CEO in business.)

I was going to say something like "Fair?!? Balanced?!?" and then I saw you qualifier that it only pertains to what you yourself have read recently. Considering that this includes the Communist Manifesto and whatever magazine the Black Panthers put out....

Otherwise, you're still a !@#$ing tool. Really, go to hell.

1. Why exactly is Mitt Romney a "terrible person" again? Is it because of his Mormon heritage? Maybe this kind of attitude is the reason why fewer and fewer people are going to church.

2. It is a childish pipe dream to think that America can support a third party. The Constitution doesn't allow it, and honestly, multi-party systems are an even bigger cluster!@#$ than a two party system.

3. The power of money is seriously overstated in politics.

Because people who have a clutch of money are EVIL!!! (Mind you that off the top of my head, I can name 20 baseball players who make more in one contract --- just the club contract, not sponsorship or anything else --- that make more coin in 10 years than Romney did in, what, 30 years as a CEO in business.)

I was going to say something like "Fair?!? Balanced?!?" and then I saw you qualifier that it only pertains to what you yourself have read recently. Considering that this includes the Communist Manifesto and whatever magazine the Black Panthers put out....

Otherwise, you're still a !@#$ing tool. Really, go to hell.

Lol I make a post mostly slamming Obama and I'm a communist and black militant? Hehe is it even worth trying to reason with your kind of stupidity? If you'd paid any attention at all I've been consistent defending romney from a business wealth perspective. But fact is his plan is some garbage supply side that even the god father of it stockman says wont work. If he really is that smart on economics than surely he is trying to screw the middle class to benefit the wealthy. He cheerleads for war then pulls every string to avoid serving , even whoring his religion. He craps on womens rights and makes racist statements to appease big money donor like Sheldon adelson. Yeah he's a real freaking sweetheart.

Some key takeaways:

I didn't watch the video, but assuming you meant Romney is awful as a personably likeable politician given our country's current Hot Pockets mentality, than I'd pretty much agree with this, although being a bigger hawk than 'some Republicans' means he is still a drunken sailor who will just try to offset more crony giveaways with defense cuts.

I think it's pretty clear from the way he's conducted his Presidency that Obama is the awful person.

p.s. Let us know when you get around to reviewing Biden's racist statements.

Some key takeaways:

Basically that, and more and more informed Americans (although in the minority) are starting realize that after all the conventions are done, all the add are finshed, the two politcal parties are net Government expanders... they just waste the money on different items, but they are bother exapanders... keep healthcare reform in place and pare it down, vote for Libertarians....

It's a sad statement when people would rather have their leader be "likeable" than competent. :rolleyes:

It's actually more of a testament to a person's inability to lead when they talk about how "likeable" he/she is. It's along the lines of complimenting a girl for first having a nice personality.

Some key takeaways:

Point one- couldn't agree more.

Point two- also agreed, and I think time as president has pushed him more that way.

Point three- Disagree- politics in general suck, they are the art of fooling people. There is no such thing as evil

Point four- neither is really that bad

Point five- Yes.

Point six- good

Point seven- true. Money is an advantage, but so is a vote

Basically that, and more and more informed Americans (although in the minority) are starting realize that after all the conventions are done, all the add are finshed, the two politcal parties are net Government expanders... they just waste the money on different items, but they are bother exapanders... keep healthcare reform in place and pare it down, vote for Libertarians....

Except for this time around because you want Obamacare for personal reasons?

Except for this time around because you want Obamacare for personal reasons?

Just want the ability to buy health insurance as a single policy, preexisitng conditions aside. If that is in place, you can dismantle most of the Federal Government for all I care...

Because women aren't free unless they can kill their unborn babies.

The government needs to stay out of their bodies. Unless they want the government to pay for birth control pills or condoms, which go into their bodies.