madden 13 online

brenty

I haven't had a system in a long time (thank you, ms. the big cat), so I'm pretty jealous this is happening, would love to hop on a game of Madden with you bums!

Any of you ever play against Stevie?? I know he plays with/against fans all the time...

Yeah, I picked up a couple of Maddens back when they did releases for PC.

Those days are gone, I guess. I don't "game" otherwise besides some old-school stuff on the iPad that doesn't require four hands, being double-jointed, and cat-like reflexes --- think Galaga, Wolfenstein, Pac-Man, etc. that I can play for a few minutes of downtime, in the car (when I'm a passenger), waiting rooms.... So there's no way in he!! I'll be plinking down to buy a system for one thing.

And then, in the end, I'll probably be happier that I walked 2-3 miles a day with my dog. Life goes on.

Yeah, I picked up a couple of Maddens back when they did releases for PC.

Those days are gone, I guess. I don't "game" otherwise besides some old-school stuff on the iPad that doesn't require four hands, being double-jointed, and cat-like reflexes --- think Galaga, Wolfenstein, Pac-Man, etc. that I can play for a few minutes of downtime, in the car (when I'm a passenger), waiting rooms.... So there's no way in he!! I'll be plinking down to buy a system for one thing.

And then, in the end, I'll probably be happier that I walked 2-3 miles a day with my dog. Life goes on.

I hear you. While I LOVE video games, I must say, even though I miss them once in a while, any void their absence might have left has been amply filled by much more enriching activities.

ps3 flapezoid

I CANT BELIEVE THEY TOOK OUT THE FANTASY DRAFT FOR ONLINE FRANCHISES. WHAT A RIP.

TBH, the game kinda sucks. For all the hype about the infinity engine, the tackling and hitting look worse than last year- more variety in the animations, but most don't seem realistic. I'm sure I'll grow to like it more over time, but my initial reaction is disappointment. Probably more so because they took out my favorite part of the game.

Big Cat- SJ played in a couple of our leagues the year before last. He is pretty much unstoppable on offense so your only shot is to win a shootout. IIRC he only lost twice and the most of the guys in these leagues can really play. As far as I know he only plays on xbox now, so it was fun while it lasted. He is such a cool down to earth dude tho, I was really impressed. We got connected via twitter and then scheduled games thru DMs and email. He took it seriously which I didnt totally expect since, you know, he's a celebrity and you wouldn't think he would care all that much about fans he doesn't know personally.