Colin Cowherd's Predictions

jimmy10

This morning while on the road for work I heard Cowherd's NFL predictions. He calls the Bills one of his dark horse favorites in the AFC and says no other team in the league did as much this offseason to address their needs. He puts us in the playoffs as a wild card with a 10-6 record.

I am getting so sick of this non-coverage/negative coverage by the national media. When will it stop?

I can't stand him either. I'm just using it as an example that there isn't some conspiracy by the 4-Letter or any other national source to either rag on us or ignore us at every opportunity. See also John Clayton's comments on WGR last night. It just goes to show: We are what we are. We made a lot of noise this offseason and preseason games don't really matter.

This morning while on the road for work I heard Cowherd's NFL predictions. He calls the Bills one of his dark horse favorites in the AFC and says no other team in the league did as much this offseason to address their needs. He puts us in the playoffs as a wild card with a 10-6 record.

I am getting so sick of this non-coverage/negative coverage by the national media. When will it stop?

You just have to get used to it. They've been blowing Brady sideways for years even though that team hasn't won the Superbowl in years and has been knocked out twice in the first round of the playoffs. Besides the perpetual love for lady Brady and the Cheatriots, Green Bay also has to be a media favorite for almost going undefeated. While the national media is basically a bunch of whores, you can find good articles and much more insightful writing from smaller outlets. You just have to take the time to look for them.

You just have to get used to it. They've been blowing Brady sideways for years even though that team hasn't won the Superbowl in years and has been knocked out twice in the first round of the playoffs. Besides the perpetual love for lady Brady and the Cheatriots, Green Bay also has to be a media favorite for almost going undefeated. While the national media is basically a bunch of whores, you can find good articles and much more insightful writing from smaller outlets. You just have to take the time to look for them.

Wow! It couldn't just be a SAFE bet for them to take the Pats right? I mean 5 SB appearances 6 AFCCG games in 10 years with Brady at the helm and 11-5 the one year he was out.. ya they are sooo stupid stick w the Pats **eye roll** They want look good with their predictions the Pats as shown are safe bet.

Wow! It couldn't just be a SAFE bet for them to take the Pats right? I mean 5 SB appearances 6 AFCCG games in 10 years with Brady at the helm and 11-5 the one year he was out.. ya they are sooo stupid stick w the Pats **eye roll** They want look good with their predictions the Pats as shown are safe bet.

Sure. They've been the odds on favorite to win EVERY Superbowl for the last 7 years. How many have they won? Zip, Zero, Nada. Blowing or sucking.....pick one.

Sure. They've been the odds on favorite to win EVERY Superbowl for the last 7 years. How many have they won? Zip, Zero, Nada. Blowing or sucking.....pick one.

lol a bills fan of ALL people shouldn't talk about blown chances at winning SB.... again name a team in the last decade that be an easier pickk for an expert... AGAIN 6 out of 10 years they been to the AFCCG OR SB!! Heck most teams can't even say they have had a winning record 6 out of the last 10 years! I love talking football but I HATE pure silly unadultarated hatred based on pure jealousy... I remember seeing my fellow Pats fans act the same way when the Bills and Kelly were going to the SB year after year.