Bills-Steelers GDT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I desperately want Fitz to be the man, but I just don't see it. Worried.

Do you black out when Fitz completes a pass? Because he looks pretty good to me. You must wake up only after incompletions.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Do you black out when Fitz completes a pass? Because he looks pretty good to me. You must wake up only after incompletions.

You can't be serious. Even the medium range pass to Stevie required a fabulous effort to catch. The guy is not making plays.

You can't be serious. Even the medium range pass to Stevie required a fabulous effort to catch. The guy is not making plays.

Alternate reality. The Fitz I saw made some great throws. You going to say the near TD throw to Nelson was a bad throw?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Alternate reality. The Fitz I saw made some great throws. You going to say the near TD throw to Nelson was a bad throw?

He's 5-12 for 65 yards. That is not a good 1.5 quarters. No other way to put it.

Beautiful throw - led him perfectly!

He's 5-12 for 65 yards. That is not a good 1.5 quarters. No other way to put it.

Let me guess - you're not watching the game? More of a "stats" guy?