Doctor refuses to treat fat-a$$ patient

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might have more impact if barkin was lieutenant governor of a state.and doc, i was referring to "take it to" when i mentioned that medicine can't fix everything. but i can see why you were confused.

....and you some how have this miraculous insight of Romney and Ryan as being heartless, soulless and devoid of anything remotely approaching empathy. And if you read the article, Barken only re-tweeted it from some other loving caring Liberal.

Do you even know what narcissism is?

Do you? He started his 2nd term claiming a MAN DATE!! Self absorbed egotist (yes its redundant)

Bush claims mandate, sets 2nd-term goals / 'I earned capital in this campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it'

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Bush-claims-mandate-sets-2nd-term-goals-I-2637116.php#ixzz24xV6oIXy

President Bush proclaimed his election as evidence that Americans embrace his plans to reform Social Security, simplify the tax code, curb lawsuits and fight the war on terror, pledging Thursday to work in a bipartisan manner with "everyone who shares our goals." :doh: :doh:

What an EPIC FAIL all around and you bozo's criticize Obama for failed promises!!

Do you? He started his 2nd term claiming a MAN DATE!! Self absorbed egotist (yes its redundant)

Bush claims mandate, sets 2nd-term goals / 'I earned capital in this campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it'

Read more: http://www.sfgate.co...p#ixzz24xV6oIXy

President Bush proclaimed his election as evidence that Americans embrace his plans to reform Social Security, simplify the tax code, curb lawsuits and fight the war on terror, pledging Thursday to work in a bipartisan manner with "everyone who shares our goals." :doh: :doh:

What an EPIC FAIL all around and you bozo's criticize Obama for failed promises!!

So the answer is no. Got it.