How soon

phypon

You know what? Anyone who actually watched this game and can still say they want Bledsoe as our starter must be related to him. His play was just embarrassing. I'm so sick of him I could vomit.........

The real question should be: Do you think JP is the answer? Would he have won the game?

I don't care what you say right now and next year, DB is the only answer for respectablity.

I am really uneasy about the JP thing? I just don't think he is the future.

There I said it.

I don't know what is gonna happen.

I can't see him going anywhere, no matter how badly I want it. His post-game comments lead me to believe he will convince the higher-ups that he had no part in this loss.

My guess? We'll see him start again next year -- but hopefully not for long.

The simple equation into March camps is do "you" want a QB who only manages a game or do "you" want a guy back there who has moxie and awareness? Drew is at a stage where he is just good enough to get the Bills beat against a stout opponent. He doesn't possess the capability (if he EVER had it) of overcoming a playoff calibre team on ANY Sunday. Personally. I don't want that type of signal caller running the Bills offense! They MUST give J.P. Losman EVERY opportunity to win the starting QB position from minicamps on! NO QUESTION

Are you telling me Shane Matthews couldn't have done as well as Drew has this year?

Can you name one game where Drew did anything Shane couldn't, and at a fraction of the cost?

188479[/snapback]

I agree the Bills would be just as good with Mathews playing QB but to be fair to Drew he carried the Bills against Miami. That was a great performance by Drew but one of the few ones we have seen the past two years. The guy cannot win a big game. He is a career choker. I have asked for years- name one Monday night, Sunday night or playoff game that Drew has kicked ass in. There isnt any. Today was a playoff game..

The WHOLE O SUCKED today not to mention the supposed 12th man DAMN it wasnt just Drew!!!

188468[/snapback]

That may be true, but we clearly need to go in another QB direction. I have never been a DB hater, but I have never been a DB liker either. He simply doesn't have the skill to will us to win ala JK. Or even to be part of routine, if only decent comebacks.

Sorry folks, but DB is the Patriot's mistake. Give me JP - warts and all.

The WHOLE O SUCKED today not to mention the supposed 12th man DAMN it wasnt just Drew!!!

188468[/snapback]

Our running game was good. Our D was good when they had to and held us in despite Drews F'ups. The D scored points. How much do you want done for a qb? He makes stupid mistakes and has the uncanny ability of doing it just at the wrong time. Besides teh picks he threw I saw at least two that SHOULD have been picked. The dude has no pocket presence at all. It has to be over for him. I cant see this team going any farther with Drew at the controls.

188468[/snapback]

McGahee averaged over 4 ypc........He did his job when given the chance. The passing game sucked.....and the QB is to blame for it. In the beggining of the game, Drew was literally bouncing balls off white shirts.......

So, you say that Drew had one "good to pretty good" performance of the year and many "below average to above average" performances.

We know Matthews can do the below average to above average. I'm sure he could've had one good game this year.

And I bet it would hurt less if he choked as consistently in big games. We could always go, "Well, yeah, but it's Shane Matthews."

Drew is supposed to be a big time QB. Guess what - he isn't.

188468[/snapback]

This just in: Bledsoe was seen walking to his car after the game and he was still holding the ball.