How soon

phypon

Was he sacked by a parked car?

188542[/snapback]

You know, one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life was when a childhood friend of mine was riding his bike and actually ran in to a parked car.........I can totally picture the same thing happening to Drew. Did you see on some of those plays where the Steelers had the type of pressure that a QB can easily avoid by 1) sensing it, and 2) stepping up in the pocket just a bit? Drew just stood there like his damn feet were in cement! He SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, but Clements and MM were responsible today. The personel switches and play calling was horrible. Drew had no time to pass and we told them what our play calling was by personel switching. Burns in, we are passing long downfield. So the Steelers just blitzed the LB'ers overloading a side. Didn't give Drew time to throw. Go back and watch there wasn't even someone setup for a dumpoff. It reminded me of Gilbride play calling. It was pathetic.

Are you telling me Shane Matthews couldn't have done as well as Drew has this year?

Can you name one game where Drew did anything Shane couldn't, and at a fraction of the cost?

188479[/snapback]

How about a 53 yard strike to Evans to give us a shot at the end of the game? There is a reason Shane wasn't on a NFL roster.

Sorry guys, but Clements and MM were responsible today.  The personel switches and play calling was horrible.  Drew had no time to pass and we told them what our play calling was by personel switching.  Burns in, we are passing long downfield.  So the Steelers just blitzed the LB'ers overloading a side.  Didn't give Drew time to throw.  Go back and watch there wasn't even someone setup for a dumpoff.  It reminded me of Gilbride play calling.  It was pathetic.

188568[/snapback]

c'mon man.....it was SECOND STRINGERS THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF!!!!!!!! It shouldn't matter WHAT their D does.....we should be able to win that matchup every single time......EVERY TIME!!!!!

How about a 53 yard strike to Evans to give us a shot at the end of the game? There is a reason Shane wasn't on a NFL roster.

188574[/snapback]

It was not a strike........Evans had to pull up off his route to get to it.

Was he patting it?

I wish he was. At leat that would mean he had it high where it's supposed ot be instead of repeatedly floating around the pocket waving it around behind his hip.

gawd.........I am sooooo ready for the Drew era to be over. :(

I wish he was. At leat that would mean he had it high where it's supposed ot be instead of repeatedly floating around the pocket waving it around behind his hip.

gawd.........I am sooooo ready for the Drew era to be over.  :(

188593[/snapback]

I know.......me too.......doesn't the thought of him starting again next year just take all the anticipation and excitement (whatever is left of it following this embarrassment today, that is) out of next season? It does for me.........

c'mon man.....it was SECOND STRINGERS THE ENTIRE SECOND HALF!!!!!!!!  It shouldn't matter WHAT their D does.....we should be able to win that matchup every single time......EVERY TIME!!!!!

188582[/snapback]

Yeah and our line and RB's where unable to even give Drew time to setup in the pocket before he was hit. Yeah Drew sucked, but the guy had no time and the Oline was even worse. The coaching giving our plays to the defense by the personel switches didn't help either. Flat out it looked like a Gilbride run offense.

All I can say is that I was actually HOPING for Drew to take the sack right at that fumble where a helmet jarrred the ball loose from his hand.

Image, hoping for one of his esteemed sacks...eek, gah *slapping forehead...hard*