YIYIYIYIYIYI....Live Action!

The Poojer

"Firefighters were about to rescue the turtle with a ladder truck when a gust of wind came and blew it to the ground."

Reminds me of when my flagpole in front of my house came down and was lying across the main electrical line leading from the street to the house. Called the elect company, they sent out a truck to remove it (since I wasn't about to grab a metal pole lying on an electrical line). While saying our hellos, etc, a gust of wind swayed the pole and line just enough that the pole dropped to the ground right between us. It had been up there at least an hour if I recall correctly.

Did anyone ask the turtle if he wanted to go for the ride? Maybe him and his other turtle buddies were at the bar and talking about the

, and one said "dude, I gots some party ballons left over from my kids birthday!" And the other turtle said, "There's a party store right down the street that sells helium!" 36 hours later (cause they're turtles, and turtles are slow), the turtle is going for a ride!

Reminds me of when my flagpole in front of my house came down and was lying across the main electrical line leading from the street to the house. Called the elect company, they sent out a truck to remove it (since I wasn't about to grab a metal pole lying on an electrical line). While saying our hellos, etc, a gust of wind swayed the pole and line just enough that the pole dropped to the ground right between us. It had been up there at least an hour if I recall correctly.

Did your turtle survive?

Please...name me one bar that serves turtles...

Did anyone ask the turtle if he wanted to go for the ride? Maybe him and his other turtle buddies were at the bar and talking about the

, and one said "dude, I gots some party ballons left over from my kids birthday!" And the other turtle said, "There's a party store right down the street that sells helium!" 36 hours later (cause they're turtles, and turtles are slow), the turtle is going for a ride!