Can Ryan Fitzpatrick make maximum use of T.J. Graham?

HOUSE

I am fairly certain that Fitz is a noodle arm quarterback from Harvard who cannot make any of the NFL throws. Obviously the best guy to lead the Bills this year and the next 5-10 is Vince Young. His winning percentage is so high! Its like the Titans Defense didn't even need to take the field because VY was IN-VINCE-ABLE! He was everywhere like Batman with his scary mask and cape! He is so scary, he scared these people into calling the Police! http://weeklyworldne...rip-club-fight/ There is no way the Fitz could throw a single accurate pass to TJ Graham. That is just a ridiculous question. He couldn't throw the ball from one sideline to the other I am sure! http://www.dimension...tball-field/ I am a Bills Fan who loves to hate this team!

Edited by The Cincinnati Kid

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fairly certain that Fitz is a noodle arm quarterback from Harvard who cannot make any of the NFL throws. Obviously the best guy to lead the Bills this year and the next 5-10 is Vince Young. His winning percentage is so high! Its like the Titans Defense didn't even need to take the field because VY was IN-VINCE-ABLE! He was everywhere like Batman with his scary mask and cape! He is so scary, he scared these people into calling the Police! http://weeklyworldne...rip-club-fight/ There is no way the Fitz could throw a single accurate pass to TJ Graham. That is just a ridiculous question. He couldn't throw the ball from one sideline to the other I am sure! http://www.dimension...tball-field/ I am a Bills Fan who loves to hate this team!

53 1/3 yards isn't exactly a short pass.

GO BILLS!!!

No I don't believe he can consistently extend the field or provide the defense with a credible deep threat they have to account for. His longer throws are looper Dooper bloopers that WRs have to wait on. The best strong armed QBs like Eli and Brady hit their guys in stride. Greater velocity allows them to throw a flatter arc.

What's why people who keep blaming SJ for the drop against steelers got it wrong IMO. That ball was under thrown and SJ had to slow down and wait for it, almost catch behind him. That's really hard to do. Catch it in stride is the best way to deliver it. I think that's how young hit graham but I'd need to see a replay to verify.

What an absolute witch hunt against Ryan Fitzpatrick bullsh*t comment. That pass to Steve Johnson was absolutely perfect. Whether you like Fitz or not that pass was great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JP-pzAwK9g&feature=related

I see you read my sarcasm...

I was getting it the entire way. That's why I mentioned the long distance pass. It seemed out of step with rest of your sarcastic bent in the post. I just thought a reference to a much shorter distance would have emphasized the point better. My apologies.

GO BILLS!!!

Noodles, that thing inside Vince Youngs brain.

I was getting it the entire way. That's why I mentioned the long distance pass. It seemed out of step with rest of your sarcastic bent in the post. I just thought a reference to a much shorter distance would have emphasized the point better. My apologies.

GO BILLS!!!

Just wanted to make sure that I was obvious in my sarcasm. No apologies needed.

I have always believed intelligence was the absolute most critical strength a QB needs to be successful. However - people are organic, have all types of mixtures of talents, many of which are unclassifiable. Who is the better QB to utilize the long passing game? Probably Young. But, who is the best QB to run a complete offense? That looks to be Fitz. He has the edge in having an offense that fits his skillset, and having years in a system. I think both QB's are capable of winning us 10 games this year - but, I think Gailey would have to design an offense specific to either one, to best utilize each's talents.

What an absolute witch hunt against Ryan Fitzpatrick bullsh*t comment. That pass to Steve Johnson was absolutely perfect. Whether you like Fitz or not that pass was great.

Pop quiz: did sj have to slow down, maintain his pace or speed up to get it? Clearly slow down. That adds a lot to the degree of difficulty catching it on the inside shoulder close to the body like that. (Although I agree sj could have caught it) now look at this long throw from Brady to moss. See how he hits him in stride and moss can catch it in his hands, away from the body ?

Fitz needed a flatter arc and another yard or two on his throw.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

No I don't believe he can consistently extend the field or provide the defense with a credible deep threat they have to account for. His longer throws are looper Dooper bloopers that WRs have to wait on. The best strong armed QBs like Eli and Brady hit their guys in stride. Greater velocity allows them to throw a flatter arc.

What's why people who keep blaming SJ for the drop against steelers got it wrong IMO. That ball was under thrown and SJ had to slow down and wait for it, almost catch behind him. That's really hard to do. Catch it in stride is the best way to deliver it. I think that's how young hit graham but I'd need to see a replay to verify.

And that is the stupidest thing ive ever read.

:thumbsup:

Pop quiz: did sj have to slow down, maintain his pace or speed up to get it? Clearly slow down. That adds a lot to the degree of difficulty catching it on the inside shoulder close to the body like that. (Although I agree sj could have caught it) now look at this long throw from Brady to moss. See how he hits him in stride and moss can catch it in his hands, away from the body ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00V2yV_B2M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fitz needed a flatter arc and another yard or two on his throw.

Wow - what are you looking at? If anything he braces himself at the very last second for contact - which shows he wasn't 100% concentrating on the catch anyway. What is wrong with you? If any other QB throws that pass you would have no problem saying it was perfect.

And that is the stupidest thing ive ever read.

Watch out my friend. Beerball banned me for many days for saying something someone said was "silly". Saying it is stupid might be enough to get a ban for life here.

Edited by dogma+

Wow - what are you looking at? If anything he braces himself at the very last second for contact - which shows he wasn't 100% concentrating on the catch anyway. What is wrong with you? If any other QB throws that pass you would have no problem saying it was perfect.

How anybody has anything critical to say about that throw is beyond me. This guy has some serious issues.

Watch out my friend. Beerball banned me for many days for saying something someone said was "silly". Saying it is stupid might be enough to get a ban for life here.

Not saying our mods have an itchy ban finger, not saying our mods don't have an itchy ban finger, just saying context matters a lot

Edited by Hopeful