TJ Bills Logo

Dr. K

I teach at NC State, and yesterday while on campus I saw a car with a Bills sticker of the charging buffalo, but in the banner trailing from its horns was written "11--TJ"

Graham was a big favorite here. If only we could have drafted Russell Wilson as well, Buffalo would have been NC State North.

Peachy. I guess I don't understand what the snark about the van with flat tires was about. But go with God.

Really? Might want to check that sarcasm meter, doc...you're running on empty.

McCargo = Bust. McCargo played at NC State. The vehicle flying his banner is a broken down van with flat tires.

Really? Might want to check that sarcasm meter, doc...you're running on empty.

McCargo = Bust. McCargo played at NC State. The vehicle flying his banner is a broken down van with flat tires.

I know that. That's why I asked him about Mario Williams, who also played for NC State. As did Jim Ritcher, and a number of other quality players for the Bills and other teams. What's the point? That McCargo was a bust? Thanks for the update.

I teach at NC State, and yesterday while on campus I saw a car with a Bills sticker of the charging buffalo, but in the banner trailing from its horns was written "11--TJ"

Graham was a big favorite here. If only we could have drafted Russell Wilson as well, Buffalo would have been NC State North.

If Graham is so good and so fast, how come he averaged only 14.7 ypc there in four years, and only 16.5 as a senior? That's really not very impressive for what appears to have been one of the fastest players in all of college football, even faster than Spiller supposedly was.

How come his only great games were against teams from marginal conferences or Wake Forest? In two-thirds of his games as a senior he was a non-factor.

If he couldn't do better in college it's unlikely that he's going to step up and light up the NFL.

Be happy if he can catch three long balls every season. He won't be a factor on the whole.

Edited by TaskersGhost

I know that. That's why I asked him about Mario Williams, who also played for NC State. As did Jim Ritcher, and a number of other quality players for the Bills and other teams. What's the point? That McCargo was a bust? Thanks for the update.

Oh, I see. So you're good with sarcasm...it's just humor you're lacking. Got it. :thumbsup:

It's the internet - 95% of the people are hostile.

It's the internet - 95% of the people are living in opinionated fantasyland.

One of the things that's the most hilarious is how this time of year at this point during all of our illustrious coaches' tenures, they're all geniuses and know so much more about football. Then in their third seasons there's no notable improvement(s), or they regress even, then all of a sudden within the time span of a few months they're "morons, idiots, don't know jack, need to leave town," etc.

Jauron's 3rd season: 7-9. same as his first two.

Mularkey's 2nd and last season: 5-11, four games worse than his first.

Williams' 3rd season: 6-10, two games worse than his second.

The fourth time's obviously the charm here. LOL

I'm tellin' ya, all the comedy you need will be right here throughout the season. They could rename rename many football forums bipolar.com/[team name].

Edited by TaskersGhost

The Russell Wilson NC State tossed to the curb with another year of eligiblity?