Please stop using the "tags" text box as a subtitle field

SDS

The text box is clearly marked "Topic Tags" with instructions. It is no longer a subtitle field and it not displayed as a subtitle. A tag is like "preseason", "fitzpatrick", "uniforms", etc... taht allows you to pull up similar topics with the same tags easily.

Speaking of tags, is it because it's pinned that the tailgate thread on this forum has the gray word 'tailgate' before it?

No, if you post a topic - there is a checkbox next to the tags text field that allows you to use the 1st tag as a title tag.

Way to complicated for me, Looks like I will be in BIG trouble again.......oh well

Might be easier to just reply to posts, Yep, that's what I will do.......

Better you then me........lol

Edited by HOUSE

• 2 weeks later...

TBD,

Just an opinion and I don't want/expect any changes, but here are my thoughts on the "tags" feature. When I look at TSW, I scroll through the topics which have been commented on most recently. Essentially, whatever is popular at that time. The reason for this is I am curious to catch up on any news or insight I may have missed.

The tags feature seems a little strange for me because I am a user who is interested in the most current. Just searching by related tags of "roster needs" or "Fitzpatrick" pulls up all related data, however, much of it can be outdated.

As everyone is aware, I am sure many people like the tags, I however, do not fall into this group.

Just my humble opinion. That's for everything you guys do. Go bills!