Starters - for the first time in a number of preseasons...

...I don't need to see them.

I am not worried about continuity on the offense and I am sure not worried about it on the defense.

Oh, for entertainment value sure, but honestly you guys I want to put them all in a bubble and deliver them to the first game of the season all shinny, new and most importantly, healthy.

...man this feels good for a change.

EDIT: Crazy thing is I now sometimes worry about Fitz's arm getting tired! :blush:

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Right?

I was thinking about this a few days ago too. I'm waaaaaay more interested for the 2nd QTR to roll around and to see our backups start duking it out.

Call it a hunch, but I think Tank Carder has a big game. He's been all over the place in camp and I think by Friday morning The Wall will have a new favorite player to swoon over.

Right?

I was thinking about this a few days ago too. I'm waaaaaay more interested for the 2nd QTR to roll around and to see our backups start duking it out.

Call it a hunch, but I think Tank Carder has a big game. He's been all over the place in camp and I think by Friday morning The Wall will have a new favorite player to swoon over.

BG, I am with you and I am interested in a number of our back-ups to see how they pan out, especially at LB and WR.

I can not wait to see how people over react to meaningless incidents, plays in a meaningless game. The only significance to this game will be for players 51 to 83 trying to get one of those three possible roster spots.

I can not wait to see how people over react to meaningless incidents, plays in a meaningless game. The only significance to this game will be for players 51 to 83 trying to get one of those three possible roster spots.

I look forward to watching - I dread coming on here and seeing "omg Bradham tackled a guy?!?!? Cut Morrison now!!!!!" I hope we have enough patience around here to really watch this process play out and it's still a loooong way to go for a lot of these guys.

I am interested in seeing a glimpse of the new defensive front 4, even if it's for a short time. But, I am also intetrested in seeing the backups as well.

I just want one huge ... WATCH OUT TOM and SANCHEZ series from the D Line and then it's on to the guys whose roster spot ranges from 44 to PS.

It feels so good to know that most of the roster is solid and settled upon.

Let's see how the receivers play, VY and TT, and some of the rookies on defense.

Of course this board will be alive with the heroes and goats from a meaningless preseason game but it means the real season is almost here!

I just want one huge ... WATCH OUT TOM and SANCHEZ series from the D Line and then it's on to the guys whose roster spot ranges from 44 to PS.

It feels so good to know that most of the roster is solid and settled upon.

Let's see how the receivers play, VY and TT, and some of the rookies on defense.

Of course this board will be alive with the heroes and goats from a meaningless preseason game but it means the real season is almost here!

I agree. I know it's just preseason, and it doesn't mean anything, but I want the Bills defensive front 4 to ruin RGIII's preseason debut. It's not that I don't like RGIII, I actually do, but he has been so overhyped even before the draft, I just want to see the Bills do the same thing to him that they did to Jay Cutler last preseason. ESPN's NFL draft coverage should have been renamed to the RGIII coverage, since that's all they talked about all the days of the NFL draft.

I look forward to watching - I dread coming on here and seeing "omg Bradham tackled a guy?!?!? Cut Morrison now!!!!!" I hope we have enough patience around here to really watch this process play out and it's still a loooong way to go for a lot of these guys.

:lol: you haven't spent much time around here, have you? Sorry, can't stop laughing...