Bills camp 8/3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that I hope your doing ok.....and thank you for serving

I had a bad foot & ankle injury. I can still chase the kids around, but that's the extent of it, I can't run miles at a time like I used to when I was on active duty. Did you just retire this year?

Thanks as well!

Apparently Eddins was getting way to close on some of his pressures on Fitzy and Jasper went after him to protect our QB. Like you said, it was hot and tensions are high...especially for the practice squad players trying to make the team. Hopefully nothing to worry about.

BTW, heading to camp tomorrow and my buddy got some tix in some corporate VIP tent. I plan on taking some notes and I'll let u guys know how things look to an average high school football coach.

I don't understand this explanation. By accounts, Eddins and Jasper are both taking 2nd or 3rd string reps. What is Fitzy doing out there with the 2nd or 3rd string lines? Or did they both wind up on the 1st string somehow?

If you meant VY or Thiggy then it all makes sense. At least Merriman had the sense to apologize when he ran into Fitz - before someone laid the "Wood" on him!

I had a bad foot & ankle injury. I can still chase the kids around, but that's the extent of it, I can't run miles at a time like I used to when I was on active duty. Did you just retire this year?

Thanks as well!

Hey that's good your quality of life isn't all that bad. I retired Sept 2011

Thanks for the report and mostly for your 21 years service. Congrats on your retirement. what are you going to do with all your new found free time?

Well I was deemed 90 percent disable so I'm currently using the gi bill to its fullest and pursuing a degree in nursing.....thanks for the kind words

Hey that's good your quality of life isn't all that bad. I retired Sept 2011

Well I was deemed 90 percent disable so I'm currently using the gi bill to its fullest and pursuing a degree in nursing.....thanks for the kind words

I have my good & bad days. I got a good rating from the VA, but I would trade it in for a perfectly healthy body again.

-Fitz looked very sharp and has a great command of the offense. My only concern on the out patterns he lacks a little zip in the ball. Be prepared for a few pick sixes from that.

Pick sixes on out patterns - The most important part of this post and NO ONE pays attention to it!! :wallbash:

Thanks for the report and your 21 years service!

I have to completely agree on Wilson. There were times the last couple years I felt he was the best player on the field. He is very underrated.

Thanks!!! He is "underrated" but thats ok as long as he keeps doing what he is doing im a happy camper.

I don't know what's worse: The fact that our QB will be throwing interceptions for touchdowns or the fact that no one here cares! :wallbash:

Well I would have to go with option 1, throwing the grand ole pick six is never good. The fact that people care or dont care will most likely be irrelevant.

Well I would have to go with option 1, throwing the grand ole pick six is never good. The fact that people care or dont care will most likely be irrelevant.

I'm beginning to wonder what the point of fielding a NFL team is if our QB is going to be trowing (game losing) pick-sixes!?! :wallbash:

But I guess I'm alone! :wallbash:

I'm wondering if Fitz is throwing these pick-6's after the D-line is chasing him out the pocket? If the Bills D is as good as we hope it is, I'd rather Fitz make these mistakes now in training camp/preseason, than in the regular season when it really counts.

I'm beginning to wonder what the point of fielding a NFL team is if our QB is going to be trowing (game losing) pick-sixes!?! :wallbash:

But I guess I'm alone! :wallbash:

*Warning*Warning*Warning*

You are once again approaching crusader status.

*Warning*Warning*Warning*