Pats Unveil New Logo

We beat them once the last 8 years.....the bills are their B word!

Remember the first year when the Couglin-Mannig Giants won the Super Bowl? The Bills were absolutely dominating the Giants, at the Ralph, very late in the season...nobody thought the Giants were a SB caliber team at that point of the season...the Bills absolutely collapsed late in the game, the Giants stole the game, and rode it all the way to the Super Bowl...

Remember the first year when the Couglin-Mannig Giants won the Super Bowl? The Bills were absolutely dominating the Giants, at the Ralph, very late in the season...nobody thought the Giants were a SB caliber team at that point of the season...the Bills absolutely collapsed late in the game, the Giants stole the game, and rode it all the way to the Super Bowl...

For the first 10 minutes?

For the first 10 minutes?

Okay, you and joeincalifornia had me thinking I was having memory issues... early Alzheimer's is a possibility for me. But, this is the game I was talking about...Bills played pretty well, until collapsing, and being outscored 21-0 in the 4th. So, maybe it wasn't dominating, but it was one of the Bills better perfomances that year...

http://www.footballdb.com/boxscore/2007122306

:

Edited by Buftex

THIS WAS BY FAAAAAAAAR THE COLDEST GAME IVE EVER BEEN TO!! it was 34 degrees raining and the winds were out of control. that was brutal

Edited by AReed Deep For6

No doubt that is funny and I loved watching the Pats lose those 2 SB's. However, a 3 point and 4 point loss hardly qualifies as being anyone's B word. Especially considering the miracle drive involving Tyree's catch in the first win.

Having said that, I do love the logo!