Why is there an ad for the Jests on the front page?

You should ask for your money back.

ok sounds good. Scott I want my $ back from when I bought a SabreSpace Slug shirt :P

Does anyone think Jests is funny?

With their clown of a coach you can't take them seriously, so the moniker fits appropriately

Maybe because Scott charges $0 for us to be here, running a site of this size is EXPENSIVE, and ad revenue is the only $ coming in, and I'd guess Scott does not break even. So if you want to determine what ads are shown, make an offer for your own ad to take its place.

<_<

IIRC some Web Ads are linked directly to what each individual IP address is searching or reading about. I have looked up information on google and yahoo searches about from everything fishing gear to the OKC Thunder and shortly afterwards had ads related to both on TBD and other website sites.

I work in Internet marketing. I'm on my phone now, so it's a pain in the neck to look into it more closely, but the ad is likely either A) a Google AdWords Content Network ad, which are displayed all over the web and can be targeted based on the words appearing on the page the ad displays on (and the words "NY Jets" definitely appear on this site), or B) a "remarketing ad," which the Jets would buy and is displayed (based on cookies placed on your computer) to someone who has visited the Jets website (which you could have done while researching our foes). It's actually smart marketing by the Jets. Bills fans go to Jets games, too, after all...twice a year.