I am not sure if you have followed this tragic story in Rochester

ACor58

This poor family lives in my neigborhood. The two scumbags involved in this are a complete waste of life.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20120730/NEWS01/307300052/Two-charged-death-Fairport-teacher-criminal-records

Sorry - meant to put this off the wall. Mods feel free to move.

Edited by ACor58

That's what happens when you can't get enough of giving worthless scumbags "second chances" and creating any excuse to let them out of prison. Countless parole violations and he doesn't go back to prison? A 2d and 3d DUIs within 9 months of each other and somehow he's free to kill people less than a year later? Awesome work by the judicial system.

He'll be on the streets again in less than five years. One year for her. Guaranteed.

That's what happens when you can't get enough of giving worthless scumbags "second chances" and creating any excuse to let them out of prison. Countless parole violations and he doesn't go back to prison? A 2d and 3d DUIs within 9 months of each other and somehow he's free to kill people less than a year later? Awesome work by the judicial system.

He'll be on the streets again in less than five years. One year for her. Guaranteed.

I am hoping that the DA and the judge see differently and realize that this piece of garbage needs to speand the next 25 years (or more) of his life to prevent this from happening again.

And yet she kept driving....

Yeah she was DUI and fled the scene. Don't know how much of her story I believe anyway - tough to trust someone who ran up $1900 on a stolen credit card and tells her story by calling into a morning radio show.

Isn't this strike 3? Three strikes and you get life in prison no? Or is that just a California thing?

Hopefully he gets the persistent felon charge, which could get him life in prison.

She's a scumbag for DUI at 7:45am but you want to throw the book at her for her words? :blink:

What I meant is when it comes that they find her guilty of something... Don't go easy on the sentence... Throw the maximum at her for shooting her mouth off and having utter disregard for the severity of the situation.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

She's a scumbag for DUI at 7:45am but you want to throw the book at her for her words? :blink:

The last time I took a traffic school course (about 10 years ago) I remember the instructor mentioning a lot of DUI arrests come from people who drove home drunk, went to bed, got up for work and got a DUI on the way to work. I cant imagine how intoxicated they must have been the night before to get a DUI the next morning.

The last time I took a traffic school course (about 10 years ago) I remember the instructor mentioning a lot of DUI arrests come from people who drove home drunk, went to bed, got up for work and got a DUI on the way to work. I cant imagine how intoxicated they must have been the night before to get a DUI the next morning.

Oh I can imagine this happening all the time. However these were kids so I doubt they had just gotten up from a night of partying and were heading to work. I think it's safe to say they were still going from the night before.

I cant imagine how intoxicated they must have been the night before to get a DUI the next morning.

Oh I can. I don't drink on nights before work but I'm certain there's been a Saturday going to breakfast where my alchohol blood content was questionable.

Edited by stevestojan