President Mitt Romney

Park

What type of President do you think he'll make if he wins?

I think he will have a real tough time with some in his own party. The cut and slashers will hold his heals to the fire, but that said, he may be able to form a somewhat broad coalition of Dems and moderate Republicans in a way that a black president could not do. If he simply tries to appease the tea party crowd then he will be a failed president, but if he can compromise with enough on both sides he might get somethings done. 'Twill be interesting either way

I think he will have a real tough time with some in his own party. The cut and slashers will hold his heals to the fire, but that said, he may be able to form a somewhat broad coalition of Dems and moderate Republicans in a way that a black president could not do. If he simply tries to appease the tea party crowd then he will be a failed president, but if he can compromise with enough on both sides he might get somethings done. 'Twill be interesting either way

Why would you cauterize something that was already healed?

Obama is a failure because he is black?

You have accepted that Romney will most likely win the election?

The Southern GOP would not compromise on anything unless they absolutely had to. Will they refuse to raise the debt limit for Romney? I doubt it

And it looks like the economy is going off a cliff soon,led by Europe, so yes, I have Romney at 70-30 to win

Everyone around here seems to think you are the poster known as Dave in Norfolk. When that guy started threads they always had racial overtones and videos about black people but calling Obama a failure because he is black is over the line IMO.

Obama is a failure because he is a professor commie and skin color has nothing to do with it. I think you should apologize.

Everyone around here seems to think you are the poster known as Dave in Norfolk. When that guy started threads they always had racial overtones and videos about black people but calling Obama a failure because he is black is over the line IMO.

Obama is a failure because he is a professor commie and skin color has nothing to do with it. I think you should apologize.

President Buchannan was a racist!

And commies have the number 2 economy in world now....and climbing!

President Buchannan was a racist!

And commies have the number 2 economy in world now....and climbing!

You're the one who thought Pat Buchanan was President? Thanks for reminding me.

If he was a racist you must have loved him. :thumbdown:

Nice imaginary world btw.

I want to know why he is proposing torture. This board is not about that and burning parts on a person's body that had previously been injured is beyond the pale.

To answer the question, like in Mass, I think he'll work to reach across the isles. Not tell the Dems "either go with what we want or sit at the back of the bus."

Why? Don't you know that saying things like "I won. Eat your peas." are the words of a true leader? <_<

Why? Don't you know that saying things like "I won. Eat your peas." are the words of a true leader? <_<

My "If I were President" list includes:

- veto every bill, on the grounds that if it can't pass a veto it probably sucks.

- ignore touchy-feely photo ops that don't matter.

- work the job, not the reelection

And now...use "I won. Eat your peas." in a press conference. :lol:

Beautiful Hair, and as long as there is not full repeal of some kind of healthcare reform, I am not sure I care all that much... the can slash and dash whatever the need to if that is what the American people vote for...

Romney, if elected, will appear to be an ineffective President

Senate Democrats will make the argument that turnabout is fair play and block Romney at every opportunity. Like all new Presidents, Romney will make the customary bipartisan overtones. This will quickly evaporate as Romney pulls a page from the Obama playbook and starts to issue Executive Orders which ironicly will repeal or overturn previous Executive Orders.

As a black man in the US of KKKA Obama could get shot going to the gas station.