President Mitt Romney

Park

It's called having those people unified under a single political and economic system, unlike Europe.

Now, what do you think Mitt will be like as our "Anglo-Saxon" president? :ph34r:

http://m.upi.com/story/UPI-62941343199600/

And you would be wrong not surprisingly. The reason is that there are thousands of families moving from the poverty class to a consuming middle class every day in the emerging markets and this has little to do with their political system.

And you would be wrong not surprisingly. The reason is that there are thousands of families moving from the poverty class to a consuming middle class every day in the emerging markets and this has little to do with their political system.

Little to do with their political system? Have you ever heard or read about the court case Gibbons vs Ogden?

Little to do with their political system? Have you ever heard or read about the court case Gibbons vs Ogden?

What does a nearly 200 year old USSC case have to do with the growth if the consumer class in the world's emerging markets???

:blink:

I'm trying to think of a relevant angle here, because I have read Gibbons v. Ogden, and I'm still not sure what it does to support your theory.

Romney, if elected, will appear to be an ineffective President

Senate Democrats will make the argument that turnabout is fair play and block Romney at every opportunity. Like all new Presidents, Romney will make the customary bipartisan overtones. This will quickly evaporate as Romney pulls a page from the Obama playbook and starts to issue Executive Orders which ironicly will repeal or overturn previous Executive Orders.

We have all seen this before, it looks familiar. Seems to be the case every time a new president is sworn into office. Doesnt matter which side the presidents on.........