Bruce Smith Joining Concussion Lawsuit

BRAWNDO

Did concussions cause his sleep apnea?

Only if "concussion" is another word for mounds and mounds of a powdery white substance that is consumed through your nose.....hopefully he knows the difference if he is telling them he had 5 or 6 "concussions" in a season...

Only if "concussion" is another word for mounds and mounds of a powdery white substance that is consumed through your nose.....hopefully he knows the difference if he is telling them he had 5 or 6 "concussions" in a season...

I know he never got one in training camp.

Did concussions cause his sleep apnea?

Uh, Reggie White died of complications possibly attributed to sleep apnea.

And before some wise guy idiot posts the video, Bruce did faint while on a TV set.

But I never heard that Bruce had sleep apnea.

Anyways, the lawsuit is up to over 2700 players. As I've said many times in this forum, there are many classes of players in this lawsuit. and many individuals/outlyers/unique cases within each class. Don't paint them all with one brush.

And before some wise guy idiot posts the video, Bruce did faint while on a TV set.

Anyways, the lawsuit is up to over 2700 players. As I've said many times in this forum, there are many classes of players in this lawsuit. and many individuals/outlyers/unique cases within each class. Don't paint them all with one brush.

IIRC, Bruce used sleep apnea as a defense in a DUI case. He fell asleep in his car...while it was running...at an intersection. And I believe his defense was successful.

Edited by Red Squirrel

Whoosh.

well he can present some rather compelling visual evidence well before talks of lawsuits

youtube.com/watch?v=egw80-VZr20

Fainting is not funny, but I found it amusing that the interviewer just kept on talking as if nothing was wrong. Didn't even walk over to Bruce.