Where the hell is Fred Jackson on the season tickets?

Fred is an ultimate story, and was left off of the season tickets. Does this really mean anything.....no. But really, the tickets feature the Bills "best" players. So, why in the hell does it always seem like Freddie gets the shaft?

Ugh. Piss poor, IMO.

Again, this will not win or lose any games for us, just kind of feel bad for FJ sometimes.

Fred is an ultimate story, and was left off of the season tickets. Does this really mean anything.....no. But really, the tickets feature the Bills "best" players. So, why in the hell does it always seem like Freddie gets the shaft?

Ugh. Piss poor, IMO.

Again, this will not win or lose any games for us, just kind of feel bad for FJ sometimes.

No worry's for us fred ex fans. I predict that in February 2014 Fred will be on the stage getting the keys to a new red Vette for being super bowl MVP.

We may have to wait that long.

I agree with the lack of respect factor. But I feel that drives all these "no-names" on the team. I have my Fred Ex shirt and I support him. If he has another great year it will be hard not to notice him.

I haven't gotten my season tickets yet so I don't know what they look like. Last years picture less, lockout rushed tickets were bland. Since I got the email that the tickets shipped, I've been amped up the past couple days to come home from work and see the mail. And have sadly been disappointed. I realize it's been two days and I'm being unreasonable but getting the seasons in the mail means the season is right around the corner.

Ugh. Piss poor, IMO.

Ok ... my brother has the tickets and I thought what a stupid call for me to make to ask him whose photo's are on the tickets. Does it matter? Do you have a collection of must see pics?

Please list the 9 game photo's that have led to the exclusion of Fred ...

Ugh. Piss poor, IMO.

Actually, I think it might win some games. Fred seems to run better when he's disrespected.

Actually, I think it might win some games. Fred seems to run better when he's disrespected.

Ahhhh, you may have a point. lol

I'm so done with this team.

PTR

A venting thread is never quite complete until you show up and give Russ his proverbial reach around disguised in a sarcastic one liner. Kudos, you are Superfan #1.

Ok ... my brother has the tickets and I thought what a stupid call for me to make to ask him whose photo's are on the tickets. Does it matter? Do you have a collection of must see pics?

Please list the 9 game photo's that have led to the exclusion of Fred ...

Read thru the thread… it's a short one.

Ahhhh, you may have a point. lol

A venting thread is never quite complete until you show up and give Russ his proverbial reach around disguised in a sarcastic one liner. Kudos, you are Superfan #1.

I guess real fans spend the off-season looking for slights real and imagined?

PTR