Safe to say Bachmann sunk her reelection campaign?

Amazing how despicable comments made by a pol who's more conservative than liberal can be turned back as being the fault of liberals.

In- !@#$ing -credible.

It's because of the failed policies of the Bush Administration. [/Pelosi]

Weiner's as much a Jew as Obama is a christian. Which is to say: Not much at all. Neither men are any more religious toward any faith than to their left wing ideology.

While I understand that much has been made by the anti-semites and others to make being Jewish a race, not a religion, I can see where you'd be confused.

Is he a practicing Jew? Maybe he covertly converted to Islam. Or, submitted. Must have been one or the other or she's converted to Judaism. I wonder which it is. Either way, you act as though such acts of espionage are un-heard of. That "moles" never existed in the world of spy vs spy.

National security is all just a big game. Nobody would surely go that far, yet would be willing to get on a bus full of tourist and blow it up along with them self.

"Hmmm.... let me ponder this: Go to Israel and blow myself up in a crowd, or go to the U.S. and live my life with a Jew and bear his evil spawn... oh, what should I do?"

No, I'm not saying any of this is true. But calling for an investigation into whether or not she has been relaying insider information to her family and whether or not her family (immediate family, not cousins or distant cousins) have ties to a group who stated goals are to inflict harm on the west is not "crazy" or "anti-muslim" or "anti-anything".

These are serious allegations. And to play the race/bigot card is lazy.

Guilt by family relations. Yeah, real serious allegation.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see any of the pics that Weiner was tweeting? We can't prove he's really a Jew from them, but we can pretty much eliminate that fact if there is a little more skin in his game. Face it, if Weiner's wife hasn't been fully vetted by now, something is seriously wrong.

Michele Bachmann should really just forget about congress and stick to the Michele Bachmann filet show. In the filet show she does amazing feats with boneless meats. In addition she does not have to worry about criticism from random political people. Clearly she has a problem with Mormons but they don't even attend the filet show because the meat tends to be pork which is not their favorite.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

It's because of the failed policies of the Bush Administration. [/Pelosi]

Guilt by family relations. Yeah, real serious allegation.

Guilt? It's more like how the heck did she get by a security clearance.

Seriously, do you believe that this aide or anyone else should have access to classified government information if their immediate family has ties to radical islamic organizations? BTW, I'd feel the same way if someone had family members with ties to an anarchist anti-Ameirican organization filled with lilly white radicals.

Seriously, do you believe that this aide or anyone else should have access to classified government information if their immediate family has ties to radical islamic organizations? BTW, I'd feel the same way if someone had family members with ties to an anarchist anti-Ameirican organization filled with lilly white radicals.

We're still scared of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Then I'll bet gay Muslims must have nightmares thinking about Methodists.

We're still scared of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Then I'll bet gay Muslims must have nightmares thinking about Methodists.

I don't get it.

Wait a minute. Is this one of those analogies where you play the role of a Methodist and Golden Retrievers play the role of gay Mormons?

She passed the investigation. Because "Oh, your brother voted for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt" doesn't forbit it.

Seriously, do you believe that this aide or anyone else should have access to classified government information if their immediate family has ties to radical islamic organizations?

Uh...yeah. Because otherwise, you'd end up losing just about every translator, and you kinda need those.

I actually work with a devout Muslim, who's cleared higher than I am and working on a very sensitive system. Pakistani, I'm sure somewhere in his family someone has ties to some radical sect (it being Pakistan). I'd trust him with my life, far more than I'd ever trust you.

If Secretary Clinton's aide has direct family members who are in the muslim brotherhood, then she should be excluded from holding any position with the ability to obtain classified information.

I've never been a fan of Bachmann, but we're talking about our national security here.

I wonder if she knows that her husband is a member of a different brotherhood?

She passed the investigation. Because "Oh, your brother voted for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt" doesn't forbit it.

Uh...yeah. Because otherwise, you'd end up losing just about every translator, and you kinda need those.

I actually work with a devout Muslim, who's cleared higher than I am and working on a very sensitive system. Pakistani, I'm sure somewhere in his family someone has ties to some radical sect (it being Pakistan). I'd trust him with my life, far more than I'd ever trust you.

I think there are varying degrees of security clearance. Being a top aide to the Secretary of State is far different than being a translator or the position of the person you were talking about working with.

If the aide passed the investigation and direct family members are not part of radical muslim groups than what's all the hub bub going on with this story?

THAT's the point. Absolutely !@#$ing true that family ties to groups or countries that advocate harm to the United States or it's interest is a dis-qualifier for national security positions... unless, of course, you are a member or support of the Democrat party.

Has ZERO to do with race, and EVERYTHING to do with National Security. Requesting an investigation seems reasonable due to the allegations of close family members being tied to the muslim brotherhood and the apparent favoritism afforded them by this administration.

Link to a news story since I don't see where one was provided before in this post.

Oh, and McCain is a MORON!

Of course. But she is a conservative woman so the knee jerk reaction is to say she's "retarded" or "dumb" or whatever. It's not unreasonable in light of this administration, to question anything at this point. Remember this is the people that are actually working to open up our borders. Motivating illegals to come here. We have a prez who has no problems leaking details of how our covert operations work. Giving up people that help us like the doctor in Pakistan.

I think there are varying degrees of security clearance. Being a top aide to the Secretary of State is far different than being a translator or the position of the person you were talking about working with.

I know there are varying degrees of clearances - I could actually tell you exactly what clearance she has, if I cared enough to risk my job. But at minimum, it's a TS (I was offered a job at State; it required a TS for much less access), which requires a minimum check on immediately family members.

If the aide passed the investigation and direct family members are not part of radical muslim groups than what's all the hub bub going on with this story?

What's going on is that Tea Partiers are idiots. Bachmann's a nut case trying to score points with her base. It's a non-issue.

I'd take offense to this, but you think everyone is an idiot.

Everyone IS an idiot.

And I did over-generalize - it's the 10-20% fringe of the Tea Partiers that are idiots. As opposed to just sadly impractical.

Michell Bachman: The other white meat....when Sarah Palin isn't readily available for the left's latest hair-brained, "don't listen to the TEA party...that is dead...but don't listen to them" construct. :lol:

Michell Bachman: Perhaps the single best decoy and flak jacket for the establishment candidate(Romney) there ever was....with the added benefit of taking out the only other establishment candidate(Pawlenty) at 0 cost to Romney.

That's the real story here: the left/media expended so much energy and time destroying Bachman, then Gingrich, then Santorum, that they unintentionally legitimized Romney. The $100 million in Bain/Tax Return ads having 0 effect on the polls? ....is all the evidence we need for this.

Bain Capital is :lol: It's like the post office running their "don't shut us down" ads. Pathetic. Very few people care about either. I watch these ads...and I think "junk mail".

I will say that no, I wouldn't bang her...because I am certain that at some point during, she'd say "I won the Iowa Straw poll"....and that would just kill if for me.

Bachman's sixteen page letter responding to Congressman Ellision's concerns. It appears he ignited the torch.

I think she raises some legitimate questions that should be answered, but the way the old boy cronies are linking arms and closing ranks makes me think it'll never happen.

Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper described the Muslim Brotherhood as "mostly secular"? That right there should call for an investigation into James Clapper!