Christopher Nolan's Dastardly Plot Against Romney

http://www.businessinsider.com/rush-limbaugh-bain-capital-batman-bane-obama-romney2012-7

Does every goddamn thing have to be a conspiracy theory?

Key point: Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer, first and foremost. And, to some, that's entertaining.

Another key point: too many people take him far too seriously, on both sides of the aisle (of course, it's only scary when the right does so).

There were several sites talking about the coincidence two days ago, Limbaugh was merely parroting that today.

As Tom said it is simply entertainment, that no one really takes seriously.

Edited by B-Man

Key point: Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer, first and foremost. And, to some, that's entertaining.

Another key point: too many people take him far too seriously, on both sides of the aisle (of course, it's only scary when the right does so).

Do you ever listen to the show, Tom?

I couldn't even find it if I wanted to listen.

So? Doesn't change my point.

The guy actually does a pretty good show. Sure he occasionally deals in hyperbole, but most of the time he's on point. And sometimes, not always, but sometimes he goes off on a stream of consciousness that's nothing less than brilliant. I think if you listened you'd find you appreciate him more than you would expect.

The guy actually does a pretty good show. Sure he occasionally deals in hyperbole, but most of the time he's on point. And sometimes, not always, but sometimes he goes off on a stream of consciousness that's nothing less than brilliant. I think if you listened you'd find you appreciate him more than you would expect.

He's still an entertainer.

I occasionally listen to Rush, but only if I happen to be driving sometime during his on air hours. If you cut through the bombast that he uses for entertainment purposes, politically he is almost always spot on. Reading the transcript of his Bane/Bain plot segment I can guarantee that he was being facetious. He has the inane ability to see the second episode when the rest of us are still viewing the trailer for the first episode. He also has the balls to be irreverent, which gets the libs panties all in a wad and just makes him a little richer.

Yeah, he is. But he's so much more.

He's smart enough to know that his show can't be 100% dry politics. I have a choice at the time he is on air to listen to other talk radio. I don't even consider it. Rush informs enlightens and has you laughing at the same time.

He's smart enough to know that his show can't be 100% dry politics. I have a choice at the time he is on air to listen to other talk radio. I don't even consider it. Rush informs enlightens and has you laughing at the same time.

That's a good way of putting it. If he was equally opinionated with the same shtick, but from a left-wing viewpoint I doubt he'd be demonized or even marginalized by the msm.

That's a good way of putting it. If he was equally opinionated with the same shtick, but from a left-wing viewpoint I doubt he'd be demonized or even marginalized by the msm.

I sort of laughed at the "Barack The Magic Negro" segment that got so many people up in arms. His show parodies and he gets schit. John Stewart isn't anywhere near as funny and he's a god. Tom calls brown people "sand !@#$s" all the time. (and in a sarcastic way that is ok by me) Can you imagine if Rush said that? Tom must be more "right" than Rush.

I sort of laughed at the "Barack The Magic Negro" segment that got so many people up in arms. His show parodies and he gets schit. John Stewart isn't anywhere near as funny and he's a god. Tom calls brown people "sand !@#$s" all the time. (and in a sarcastic way that is ok by me) Can you imagine if Rush said that? Tom must be more "right" than Rush.

Hey, not all the time. Only to highlight the racist policies of the US against them.

And it's Arabs, not "brown people". I never called a wetback a sand !@#$. :rolleyes:

Hey, not all the time. Only to highlight the racist policies of the US against them.

And it's Arabs, not "brown people". I never called a wetback a sand !@#$. :rolleyes:

Was I calling a "wetback" a sand !@#$? Regardless, our country is inherently racist?

No, you were saying I did. Wetbacks are brown people.

And our country is explicitly racist towards Arabs.

Meh, not really. Not nearly as much as a lot of European countries. I for one love Indian food? Are Indians Arabs? I don't know... :lol: ...maybe? If so Bobby Jindal? Will that let us off the hook if Romney taps him?

I occasionally listen to Rush, but only if I happen to be driving sometime during his on air hours. If you cut through the bombast that he uses for entertainment purposes, politically he is almost always spot on. Reading the transcript of his Bane/Bain plot segment I can guarantee that he was being facetious. He has the inane ability to see the second episode when the rest of us are still viewing the trailer for the first episode. He also has the balls to be irreverent, which gets the libs panties all in a wad and just makes him a little richer.

First- You've been driving?

Second- how can you be sure he wasn't serious?

Third- You've been driving? :devil: