Romney a stone cold liar

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that Romney for running a business!! Doesn't he know the proper qualification to be President is to suck on the government's tit from birth??

Wasn't Mitt's father exec of big auto and then Gov. of Michigan?... My guess there was a lot of gov't tit sucking feeding Mitt's trap early on.

Wasn't Mitt's father exec of big auto and then Gov. of Michigan?... My guess there was a lot of gov't tit sucking feeding Mitt's trap early on.

Bain capital under Romney also used the governments for subsidizes and Mitt's pork on the olympics was in the billions. Basically his biggest achievement was done with our tax dollars

Great dodge. Sorry junior I'm asking the questions here.

Ha ha, you can't answer! And besides your question was a straw man, I didn't blame bush as you made up me saying, I just said it happened under his watch, so YOU brought up the presidents roles, and YOU are afraid to answer the questions you idiot.

Not this time... Given the nation's demographics at this place in history.

Demographics :huh:

I guess all that cash sitting on the sidelines is not being reinvested in the economy due to demographics :lol:

You do understand that every economic situation is different, right?

You don't understand that we CAN look back on the previous 10 (post ww2) recessions and note that the administrations policies have produced the weakest recovery ?

Right?

You don't understand that we CAN look back on the previous 10 (post ww2) recessions and note that the administrations policies have produced the weakest recovery ?

Right?

That's a political point of view, not an economic one. Comparing the economy of 1950 to 2012 is pretty retarded. And just dumping everything on the executive beach is idiotic beyond belief. If the economy did recover you sh--heads would be thanking the GOP House. The only conclusion to reach here is that you are a very uninformed, if not mentally challenged, individual.

Demographics :huh:

I guess all that cash sitting on the sidelines is not being reinvested in the economy due to demographics :lol:

You have to understand, he "makes it flow backwards". In other words, he feeds from his ass and schit comes out his mouth.

Ha ha, you can't answer! And besides your question was a straw man, I didn't blame bush as you made up me saying, I just said it happened under his watch, so YOU brought up the presidents roles, and YOU are afraid to answer the questions you idiot.

What exactly did you mean when you said the economy died under Bush's leadership? Did you just "say" that to hear yourself "talk" or was there a point to that comment? If so, what was your point?