NFL Video: Nick Barnett Tours Bills Facility

Thanks for posting. Interesting stuff. Seems like a lot of guys were there, not sure when it was recorded, but glad to see everyone hard at work.

You're welcome. The goofball at the beginning who pops his head in and smiles...is that Moats??

Barnett is alright by me. Glad he is on the team. interesting little note about his covering our halfbacks eh? You guys rcall how we heard and discussed about the offensive line practicing against a very serious defense and learning from that exp. How about learning to defend and tackle Fred and CJ? Now that, is the main purpose of the linebackers in the scheme as i understand it. So i have to think our linebackeres are getting a pretty darn good education with Freds slippery/shifty style and CJ explosion and speed.

ps. who was that guy? not Moats i would guess. who can answer the 64 dollar question?

I didn't notice Thigpen. Was he in the room with Fitz? Edit: OK, I see it was. Fitz is great big ham I think.

Who was the guy in the fieldhouse "reclining" on the mat?

Me thinks Ruvell Martin, but I'm not sure.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Bills-All-Access-Tour-with-Nick-Barnett/76e40e62-e630-4087-b8c7-52f052cbb0e1#?id=76e40e62-e630-4087-b8c7-52f052cbb0e1&channelName=Recent.

In case you may have missed it, here is a video of Bills OLB N. Barnett providing S. Wilcotts a tour of the Bills' facility.

Barnett has a great attitude and you can tell that he has a great relationship with most of his teammates.

His age does not bother me as much if he had not had a serious injury just two seasons ago. 31 is not old for a LB. He still could have 3-4 good years left in him. Look at what Ray Lewis is doing. I do not think Barnett is the same physical speciman Lewis is, but he will be a solid player for awhile.

i love having nick barnett on this team. he seems to have exactly the right type of attitude and leadership ability you want from your veterans. i imagine he will be helping all the younger guys get better around him, and that is a wonderful thing. oh yeah, and the guy is a hell of a linebacker too!

He reminds me alot of Bennet. Just my obvservation at this point. I was at best early teens when the Bills were on thier tear so if I'm way off I'll concede but it's just my first impression and lasting impression since he's been here.

Not a lot of hard work yet at the Bills facility :ph34r:

Barnett is 31. I'm more than twice his age. I'm turning 64 next month, and I'm not old. :flirt:

yes PTR actually you are. :worthy: I'm 51 and Barnett's just a young man to me.

Nick has been one hell of an addition to the team on a couple levels i bet. He has been teaching/ mentoring our young players and even better played at a pro bowl level last year imho. Loved to watch him use great angles of pursuit.