Adrian Peterson arrested

sounds like bs. typical power hungry racist cops. believe me, it's systemic...

stereotype much?

calm, chill, and hungry for human flesh

yeah, i'm sure there was no underlying mental illness there...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Fing, do you have the case cite on that? I can't open the NYT article, and I'm very interested to hear what the Supremes said.

they told us to r-e-s-p-e-c-t... no wait, that was aretha franklin... sorry

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fing, do you have the case cite on that? I can't open the NYT article, and I'm very interested to hear what the Supremes said.

It's Castle Rock v. Gonzales, 545 U.S. 748 (2005). Fing's quotation, "The Supreme Court ruled on Monday..." is from the 2005 NYT article.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

Theres a number of things that fall under resisiting arrest. Hindering, false info to police, refusing to give name to police, running from police while trying to be detained, etc.

Resisting arrest is the catch all phrase for being an ahole to police.

Typical racist club manager. Where I come from bartenders usually hate blacks, especially rich and famous ones.

oh so you dismiss what he is saying with a wave of the hand......

'typical racist....'--maybe he was just calling it like he saw it

Yes. Something that, while classless, stupid, and counterproductive, is not and should not be a crime. We're allowed to be a-holes in this great free land of ours. Most, fortunately, choose not to.

Its always a matter of degree...and since none of us were there pure speculation.

there is a line where one can cross from just being an a-hole to being threatening

or dangerous or creating a dangerous situation.Esp in a crowd and where alcohol is involved.

I was being sarcastic. Im just trying to stay ahead of the race mob. Everyone around that witnessed APs behavior needs to be called out for their racism as well.

Its always a matter of degree...and since none of us were there pure speculation.

there is a line where one can cross from just being an a-hole to being threatening

or dangerous or creating a dangerous situation.Esp in a crowd and where alcohol is involved.

He was clearly mocking the "where I come from all cops act like...." post.

Not directed at you but...

It's amazing the length to which some are willing to go to protect some guy they don't know from cops they don't know. Especially with a 3rd party backing the officers side.

It's on par with me saying all professional athletes are pacman so we are just lucky AD didn't shoot anyone.

Just ridiculous. So far it looks pretty simple. Keep an open mind for more info to come out but don't fabricate elaborate stories.

Edited by NoSaint

I was being sarcastic. Im just trying to stay ahead of the race mob. Everyone around that witnessed APs behavior needs to be called out for their racism as well.

oops. My apologies.

He was clearly mocking the "where I come from all cops act like...." post.

Not directed at you but...

It's amazing the length to which some are willing to go to protect some guy they don't know from cops they don't know. Especially with a 3rd party backing the officers side.

It's on par with me saying all professional athletes are pacman so we are just lucky AD didn't shoot anyone.

Just ridiculous. So far it looks pretty simple. Keep an open mind for more info to come out but don't fabricate elaborate stories.

Oops----Ive been humbled. I need to get more sleep.

I think I know more cops than you. 98% are excellent public servants with integrity and a desire to help. There are scumbag cops, no doubt. But the vast majority are fine human beings. Just because you've been arrested umpteen different time by cops doesn't make them racists or crooks. Their job is to arrest criminals. Kinda like when you get my order wrong at the drive thru...it's nothing personal. You're just doing your job, ya know? Funny how assumptions work, isn't it?

never been in trouble. i worked with cops/border patrol/customs/dea for 5 years....

grew up around that whole atmosphere my whole life...

like i said, wolves in sheeps clothing...

already did. and yes, you bet i would call my crew... you sound very naive to trust a cop.

every cop ive known and worked with was either racist or a crook. they are wolves in sheeps clothing...

So in 5 years, what did you do about it?

never been in trouble. i worked with cops/border patrol/customs/dea for 5 years....

grew up around that whole atmosphere my whole life...

like i said, wolves in sheeps clothing...

Hahahahaha sounds like someone didnt get hired! :cry: :cry: :cry: