California Bullet Train

California 8th largest economy if it were it's own nation. If the rest of the country is too stupid to realize the benefits of rapid transit why wait?

Tell me, Biggie...and please be specific...what are the benefits of rapid transit for which no one can wait? What is specifically being held back because there is no rapid transit available, and how will rapid transit fix this? What kind of advancements can we expect as a result of adding rapid transit, and what kind of time frame are we looking at before we recoup the $60B it will cost to build this dream machine?

Thank you in advance for your response. Note: Please do not link to some obscure video where a person is talking about the virtues of rapid transit. Please give your response in your own words.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me, Biggie...and please be specific...what are the benefits of rapid transit for which no one can wait? What is specifically being held back because there is no rapid transit available, and how will rapid transit fix this? What kind of advancements can we expect as a result of adding rapid transit, and what kind of time frame are we looking at before we recoup the $60B it will cost to build this dream machine?

Thank you in advance for your response. Note: Please do not link to some obscure video where a person is talking about the virtues of rapid transit. Please give your response in your own words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEZjzsnPhnw

California 8th largest economy if it were it's own nation. If the rest of the country is too stupid to realize the benefits of rapid transit why wait?

You don't actually understand the concept (much less the economics) of rapid transit, do you?

Hint: they already have it in CA and pretty much everywhere else in the places we need it.

You don't actually understand the concept (much less the economics) of rapid transit, do you?

Hint: they already have it in CA and pretty much everywhere else in the places we need it.

But Europe has speedy trains which connect the whole continent, and Europeans are so cool and sophisticated, and I'm sure our population density is similar to theirs, and they're just so damn cool!

I don't need to speak for him but I will. I don't think it's his business, it's the state.

What is his specific problem with California? Now I have some real problems with with California, they just levyed my business checking acct because they thought I still had employees and should have been paying taxes. I was supposed to have filed a report that I laid off all of the employees. It will now cost me over $100 to file the necessary reports to report I laid off all employees. This state sucks when it comes to business for sure. But I wanted to know his specific problem.

What is his specific problem with California? Now I have some real problems with with California, they just levyed my business checking acct because they thought I still had employees and should have been paying taxes. I was supposed to have filed a report that I laid off all of the employees. It will now cost me over $100 to file the necessary reports to report I laid off all employees. This state sucks when it comes to business for sure. But I wanted to know his specific problem.

Do you still hope someone kills Romney before the election?

Posted Today, 05:38 AM

BRAWNDO, on 08 July 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Since when do we allow facts to get in the way?

Yes really, I see Mitt slander Obama every day. Why let facts get in the way. God I hope someone kills Romney before the election.

(Post #21 in the "Obama Add Against Romney That is Patently False")

Edited by 3rdnlng