Non participants in Mini Camp Today

From buffalobills.com:

Here’s the list of non-participants for day one of Bills minicamp.

Terrence McGee

Eric Wood

Kellen Heard

Erik Pears

Mike Caussin

Torell Troup

Lionel Dotson

Dwan Edwards

Wood and Pears are still coming back from off-season surgery, anyone know what's up with McGee, Troup, and Edwards?

Troup is done for...he said on twitter he didn't want to go hiking on his birthday because it would screw up his back...from that and other tweets, I don't think he will suit up this year...just my opinion anyway....didn't we pick him over gronkowski because of gronks back issues?..oooh the irony.

Hmmm, good find... if worried about the impact of a little hike on the back in mid-June, it's kinda hard to imagine that back being ready for football in August...and if he's not ready for training camp IMHO no way he makes this team.

They will have to make some hard choices and cut some guys they would rather keep to get down to the 53

Hmmm, good find... if worried about the impact of a little hike on the back in mid-June, it's kinda hard to imagine that back being ready for football in August...and if he's not ready for training camp IMHO no way he makes this team.

They will have to make some hard choices and cut some guys they would rather keep to get down to the 53

i agree with this completely, and while some of the underdogs and fan favorites may not make it, the team should be much improved because of it.

It's getting harder and harder to find a spot for Troup on this roster; no offseason reps with new teammates, in a new scheme, and he might not even be a full go for training camp. I feel for the guy; hope he spent/saved that rookie contract money wisely.